Backroom Accuracy Indicator (BAI)

What is the difference between using the backstock function under the fill and backstock "tab" vs the red backstock icon under the single items info in my day? When do you use one vs the other and how will this effect the report

What is the difference between using the backstock function under the fill and backstock "tab" vs the red backstock icon under the single items info in my day? When do you use one vs the other and how will this effect the report
There is no difference between those when it comes to reporting. The type of backstocking they don’t want happening is using manual audits to put a bunch of things in a location.

They will strongly suggest using the backstock tab under Fill as it’s quicker, but scanning first and using the backstock button is, in my opinion, the best route as it lets you make sure the floor counts are correct before backstocking and without having to scan things twice.

I think with fulfillment backstock discrepancy you should be given a choice to either backstock the remainder of the casepack or send the rest to the salesfloor. Pathing should go waco, than salesfloor, than as a last resort the casepack. If the salesfloor is empty, why are we not sending the casepack to the salesfloor to be worked?
Great point.

Whenever I see this I tell OPU to just leave it for me to push to the floor.

Back