San Diego Area RDC

A TM hit me up and I can’t help them. Maybe you can…. sent via PM.

“They bundle us with the San Diego district. We are extremely close to the Mexican border and get huge I mean HUGE traffic from the people who live there even more so since they opened the border. These people are demanding and the ultimate Karen’s! Our sales have skyrocketed so much that they created new ETL and team lead positions and made our store to be like an Amazon with multiple team members getting pulled to opu and ship because that seems to be the main priority. but it’s created so much drama that they are letting people go and others are just straight quitting. It literally doesn’t matter anymore if I upsell a Nintendo switch with the protection plan and games or attachments because in their words “they are going to buy it anyways”just unlock it quickly sell it and go on and finish pushing the truck. When I first started they were all about getting attachments and selling and guest service now it’s just push push push set set set backstock one for ones price change and guest service is dead last yet they are calling me every five minutes to help a guest in electronics. It’s really annoying.”
“I have two team members in style crying in their cars before work one of them put their two weeks in the other told off the SD and expected to be fired but he is a good worker so i think that is why they are keeping him . Our fulfillment leader put two weeks after tired of the BS and he didn’t even get another job yet either. He used to my leader and it was very surprising to see him leave like that.”

They want their identity to remain anonymous and knew I have followers. This is above my pay grade.

Last edited:
“They also fired a really good ETL a few months back and no one really knows the reason they fired a really good leader that had been with target for 19 years!!!! In Colorado but moved back because she had family here and they had promised her the ETL position. They promoted her finally and she was actually really good at the job but then they fired her for texting a TM off the clock! When all of them text TMs alllll the time!!!!! We all do it! Just recently my newly promoted lead tried messaging me on FB messenger because she used to be my peer . But she was asking if I can come in. I just ignored it because WTF they just pick and choose who to fire over the tiny little shit. I didn’t even address is but I do know I am about to especially if they try and get crazy with me.”

I talk to my SOM’s, OM’s, TM’s (you can find any TM in the DC’s network that use the app) via workday app (jail broken devices allowed) via request feedback. Also write notes through mytime. I would never mix professional with unprofessional. Especially in my place of work, that’s a no brainer. The last 48 I’ve spiced my professional and interviewing profiles 🆙 Even told HR I’m a straight dude from birth he his him, I was born wit it. (Legit questions your about to be asked via new journeys.)

Last edited:
A TM hit me up and I can’t help them. Maybe you can…. sent via PM.

“They bundle us with the San Diego district. We are extremely close to the Mexican border and get huge I mean HUGE traffic from the people who live there even more so since they opened the border. These people are demanding and the ultimate Karen’s! Our sales have skyrocketed so much that they created new ETL and team lead positions and made our store to be like an Amazon with multiple team members getting pulled to opu and ship because that seems to be the main priority. but it’s created so much drama that they are letting people go and others are just straight quitting. It literally doesn’t matter anymore if I upsell a Nintendo switch with the protection plan and games or attachments because in their words “they are going to buy it anyways”just unlock it quickly sell it and go on and finish pushing the truck. When I first started they were all about getting attachments and selling and guest service now it’s just push push push set set set backstock one for ones price change and guest service is dead last yet they are calling me every five minutes to help a guest in electronics. It’s really annoying.”
“I have two team members in style crying in their cars before work one of them put their two weeks in the other told off the SD and expected to be fired but he is a good worker so i think that is why they are keeping him . Our fulfillment leader put two weeks after tired of the BS and he didn’t even get another job yet either. He used to my leader and it was very surprising to see him leave like that.”

They want their identity to remain anonymous and knew I have followers. This is above my pay grade.
This event in most spots.

I've read this twice and I have no idea what you (or they) want us to solve.

Yeah, I'm not getting it ether.

So breaking it down as best I can...
first post
This person works in a very busy store with a lot of Karens.
The priority used to be attachments but now it's getting the truck unloaded.
The fast pace and stress is causing some of the TMs to have breakdowns in the cars or are telling off the bosses.
The fulfillment leader quit.
second post
They fired seemingly competent ETL with 19 years in and no one knows why. But actually they do know why, she texted a TM off the clock.
A TL massaged them using FB Messenger, which they ignored.
Something, something, firing over tiny shit.
third post
They chat with coworkers using the Workday and Mytime.
They "would never mix professional with unprofessional... that’s a no brainer."
They told HR they are male cis het.
They were booted off something and there is maintenance being performed.
We have great hopes to be updated...

I've read this twice and I have no idea what you (or they) want us to solve.
Me either and they were being serious in the PM’s. Thanks I told them they would get answers. Just wanted to remain anonymous

We need to solve drive up and OPU. It’s hurting the stores as a whole. Tms are so
Depressed with this shit. Guests tell me they almost got hit by flying tms and their red tier carts.

i always say they need a small stand alone warehouse for guest to come sit in their cars and pick their orders No one is allowed in just tms.

Yeah, I'm not getting it ether.

So breaking it down as best I can...
first post
This person works in a very busy store with a lot of Karens.
The priority used to be attachments but now it's getting the truck unloaded.
The fast pace and stress is causing some of the TMs to have breakdowns in the cars or are telling off the bosses.
The fulfillment leader quit.
second post
They fired seemingly competent ETL with 19 years in and no one knows why. But actually they do know why, she texted a TM off the clock.
A TL massaged them using FB Messenger, which they ignored.
Something, something, firing over tiny shit.
third post
They chat with coworkers using the Workday and Mytime.
They "would never mix professional with unprofessional... that’s a no brainer."
They told HR they are male cis het.
They were booted off something and there is maintenance being performed.
We have great hopes to be updated...
Idk they PM’d me I just copied and pasted and threw quotes on it for them

Back