MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Vendor did come and set it up. I can not for the life of me why year after year HQ always has it on a back endcap! I feel the same way about the holiday wine endcaps but them on the front. We're not a big wine seller but we have to take it no matter what.
I always used the endcap for something else . And set the fireworks at the check-lanes and one in stationary front endcap .

Has anyone noticed more frequent issues with adjacency maps lately? Stuff like not matching the floor pad, footage being off, updating with a map of 2019 etc. Tired of having to submit my chats to fix it.

Has anyone noticed more frequent issues with adjacency maps lately? Stuff like not matching the floor pad, footage being off, updating with a map of 2019 etc. Tired of having to submit my chats to fix it.

Yes, we've noticed as well. Stationary was FUBAR for us. And still not completely fixed yet. HQ fixed, removed, then added back the wrong Party 1 POG and we have an empty 4ft space at the end of one aisle for some reason.

Back