Slow zebra

On that note with the zebras...

On the new models (the one with the green scanner beam) does anyone else experience it going practically haywire after you have it in the coolers? As in apps opening and closing, almost as if the touch sensitivity gets turned up to 100 and any bit of touch sets it off? I find the only way to fix it is to reboot the machine. This tends to happen with multiple machines and is there a way to fix it?

On that note with the zebras...

On the new models (the one with the green scanner beam) does anyone else experience it going practically haywire after you have it in the coolers? As in apps opening and closing, almost as if the touch sensitivity gets turned up to 100 and any bit of touch sets it off? I find the only way to fix it is to reboot the machine. This tends to happen with multiple machines and is there a way to fix it?
Yes, this is because of the moisture condensing on the screen after getting out the coolers. So far no way to fix it. What I do is get a paper towel, napkin, shirt, sweater, or something to wipe the screen that can absorb the moisture and you should be good. Super annoying though.

I would check to see how many tabs are open in Chrome.

Sometimes I have had 20 or more open without knowing it.

Why the Zebra lets you open more than 10 Chrome tabs anyway makes no sense?

Yes. And I agree with @animalcrossing about closing and re-opening the app. It's not as @Dream Baby suggests for me because I so rarely have multiple apps, including Chrome, open at the same time.
Also, anyone else noticing the screen seems sort of jumpy? I'll scan a label and the screen hops up and down a bit before settling enough to read.

The jumpy screen has been driving me nuts!!!! Getting A&A hanging located and the screen kept doing that, slowing me down. 🫤

Yes. And I agree with @animalcrossing about closing and re-opening the app. It's not as @Dream Baby suggests for me because I so rarely have multiple apps, including Chrome, open at the same time.
Also, anyone else noticing the screen seems sort of jumpy? I'll scan a label and the screen hops up and down a bit before settling enough to read.
Yes...all the time! So irritating. I keep closing and reopening the app all day long. Helps a little but I wish they would fix this.

THIS WAS SO ANNOYING! Having to wait almost a whole minute for the text to stop bouncing around so you don't press the wrong thing really slows you down. All Zebras Aren't The Same, but this stopped happening at my store after the last myDay update. Sad I didn't get a video of it though

Back