FY 2023 Annual Pay and Performance - Team Members (PG35/38)

What was your % raise?

• 0.00 - 0.99%

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • 1.00 - 1.99%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.00 - 2.99%

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • 3.00 - 3.99%

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • 4.00 - 4.99%

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • 5.00% +

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • On Demand (2%)

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
2.5%. A little bummed, but it is what it is. I'll be gone soon anyway. I I'm nearing the home stretch for a civil service job I applied and interviewed for.

Also, I haven't actually gotten a review yet but found the raise on Workday

I hate that :( I don't understand why the raises get wiped whenever base goes up. It's one thing I will never, ever understand
To save money of course. Long-term employees probably aren't going anywhere regardless of what raises they get or don't get. Trust me I'm one of them. I'm not staying here because I love Target so much. I've severely risk averse. This job is "safe" to me so I'll stay, until something/someone pushes me to somewhere else.

To save money of course. Long-term employees probably aren't going anywhere regardless of what raises they get or don't get. Trust me I'm one of them. I'm not staying here because I love Target so much. I've severely risk averse. This job is "safe" to me so I'll stay, until something/someone pushes me to somewhere else.
It’s not always about money. I don’t want to start over somewhere else low man on the totem pole. All nights no weekends off. No thank you.

Back