Archived Hi everyone, New ETL here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posted this in the wrong place... Sorry!

So I just signed on the proverbial dotted line and start next week. I have spent my career to now in grocery as a Co-Manager at two relatively large chains (small when compared to Target). What do I have to expect? Is the gig similar to most other retailers? Any tips for the training program/what to pay close attention to? Also I have seen a ton of stuff about ETL PG11, 13, etc... What are those? I'm pretty excited about the change and I promise that I'm not one of the terrible managers that are so often described on this site...
Thanks in advance!

Welcome, SpotthatTiger!

I'm just a run of the mill TM, so I can't speak first-hand to the ETL experience, but I hear that Spot's ETL training generally... leaves something to be desired, though occasionally a store will go above and beyond to make it something worthwhile. Take that for what it's worth.

What department are you ETLing? If you're okay with divulging what flavor ETL you are, some folks with actual relevant experience may be able to give you the most relevant pointers.

Thanks everyone. I start today and think it should be fun... I'm not sure what I'll be over yet but I'll be happy to share when I find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back