Archived How accurate is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The online work schedule?? Because I remember seeing I have to work at this time but the online schedule says I work at this time which is a totally different time then I thought. And is there a way to call your target store and ask when you work or no?

Generally they aren't supposed to release your schedule over the phone, as they can't confirm your identity. The schedule at wss.target.com/selfservice is the same that is keyed into the computer and should be accurate.

MyTime is pretty accurate. It is the schedule that will reflect on the grid your LOD has. If you think its different, call an ask just to be sure.

It's not completely accurate. This week it has me working a shift that not only puts me way over my max hours, but also gives me only 6 hours between shifts. That shift doesn't show up anywhere else- not on the printed schedule and not on the computer when HR looks it up.

It's not completely accurate. This week it has me working a shift that not only puts me way over my max hours, but also gives me only 6 hours between shifts. That shift doesn't show up anywhere else- not on the printed schedule and not on the computer when HR looks it up.

I've figured out that if you select "Full Week Schedule" instead of selecting the days manually it'll help you weed out the false shifts. The day by day one has a nasty habit of adding shifts from your previous weeks schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back