Archived I Are With Sadz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartman

MasterBlaster (User has passed away)
This is what I see when I try to check my gig online...

:( Kronos.jpg

I especially love how it tells me to "verify user details and try again later," but gives you no options to do that.

I've been 'trying again later' for several daze now...

Yep. It was happening intermittently yesterday and the day before, but today it's been down like a Rousey opponent.

Fix your shit, TGT.

No go, bro.

That name just sounds stoopid.

Target.com/myschedule gets you into MyTime. Worked for me the other day when this started happening.

I tried it, no go.

Got a link?

Weird, typing in target.com/myschedule works for me, but if I add www. Before it, it doesn't. My phone won't let me copy the link for some reason.

None of those work for me.

:(

Maybe your member number is now invalid because you're being terminated.

Damn straight.

With his pay, they could pay three cart attendants full 40 hour weeks and gift some payroll to flow.

I work open to close FA tomorrow cuz we lost a FA TM.

I'm glad they're gone...

It's gonna be a fun Saturday!

With his pay, they could pay three cart attendants full 40 hour weeks and gift some payroll to flow.

9.46 an hour, mah brother!

Same for me. Target.com/viewschedule just started to bring the KRONOS error message while the wss.target.com/selfservice has displayed "System encountered unexpected problem. Please click on the Logout button to continue further" all summer.

This happens all the time with me and its an easy fix. when you see the message "Failure response from KRONOS" just click logout and it will take you to the next page where you can just click re-login and you should be able to see your schedule from there.

Not for me... same old message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back