Archived Star Wars Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf? Did they literally just walk out with it? Blatant, straight forward theft like that is sort of amazing. Amazingly stupid....but amazing.
That happens all the time to us, as our mall entrance is 25 yards from the bike wall. People just walk right out with them.

We have a regular guy who does that all the time at our store. We know who he is, but not where to find him due to no physical address. He just walks out of the store with a bike, hops on and pedals away. He doesn't give a f*ck, my guess is he just wants to go back in and get three hots and a cot.

We have a regular guy who does that all the time at our store. We know who he is, but not where to find him due to no physical address. He just walks out of the store with a bike, hops on and pedals away. He doesn't give a f*ck, my guess is he just wants to go back in and get three hots and a cot.
I'd loosen the wheels on a choice few...

I'd secure them where they are.

Want a bike? Press the call button...

I put Spider-wraps between the front wheel and the frames on most of them, but the DTL flipped out when he saw that on an unannounced visit.

Was just in Target earlier, there was Star Wars stuff everywhere! :D it was pretty neat

So many people are calling about that damn BB-8 toy. It says we have some on the way, and I'm telling guests to check back tomorrow. It'll be a death match.

I had to cover electronics the other night, and a guest came to pick one up that was on hold for her at the boat. I had no idea what the hell she was talking about and only found it because it had her name on it.

Yeah, I live under a rock.

Is that what it was!? I was wondering why a TM was out in toys all day with a little desk.

Ours was playing with a helium balloon whatchamacallit...

My cat would have fun with it until it blew.

Then you'd see the true definition of 'fraidy cat'.
Rowr!

That demoing was such a joke... The person who was doing it at my store popped 3 bubbles, went through three helium tanks and ended up keeping the magnet toy, because there were no instructions on what to do with it. She ended up selling Wubble. Definitely lost more than we made on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back