Archived Starbucks Granitas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I just heard about the new Granitas drinks that we have, could someone walk me through the process of making them?

We've been making them for a couple months now. The strawberry and youthberry ones are pretty easy to make, but the espresso one I still can't get down. After the first week the hype dies down and they're not very popular.

Youthberry Granita: Lemonade to the first line of the cup, add to the Non-dairy blender (Yellow one) add classic syrup, Tall 3 pumps, Grande 4 pumps, Venti 6 pumps, add appropriate scoop of ice, blend, pour into cup and top with Youthberry tea.
Strawberry Lime Granita: Lemonade to the first line of the cup, pour into Non-dairy blender, same number of pumps of classic depending on size, one scoop of dried strawberries for all sizes, blend, pour in cup and top with Lemonade lime pre-mix.
Caramel espresso granite: Water to the first line of cup, pour into non-dairy blender, pump the appropriate amount of classic syrup by size, add ice and blend, pour contents into the cup. Add espresso shots, Tall: 1 shot, Grande: 2 shots, Venti: 3 shots, add half and half, and caramel drizzle on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back