To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TtoTM#1: You've been working here longer than I have - by like two years - and you STILL don't know how to hang things properly? If you need a refresher course on which hangers go with what clothes, that's fine. But for the love of all things holy, at least make sure the clothes aren't inside-out before hanging them!!

TtoTM#2: Thank you for making every shift I work with you so much fun. You make me laugh, which causes a butterfly effect for the rest of the day. Everyone in the universe deserves to meet someone like you if they can't actually meet you.

TtoTM#3: Please become a TL. Please. Even if it's just to piss everyone off because you actually make them DO THEIR JOBS.

To that one ETL...
I'm flattered that you chose me as your go-to person for SL and the "leader" of the SL team tonight. If I ever decide to move up the ladder to Brand and maybe then TL, I'll definitely ask you to put in a good word, since you seem to see me as a good organizer and leader. On the other hand, I kind of feel bad that the Brand TM who was working until 1 hour 'til close was kind of undermined... While I have been here a LOT longer than she has, she still technically outranks me and should have been the leader of SL.
To that Brand TM...
I hope you felt like you were leading because I tried to interfere only when I thought a problem was forming. However, I do not appreciate seeing you camping at the fitting room with several other TMs discussing what to do next. It interferes with guest service and you should know that by now. Also, when I get back from breaks, get out of my chair, out of my workspace, immediately. Please.

To my entire hardlines team: Having a brand team member in cosmetics doesnt mean we just stop doing the HBA cosmetifs reshop wtf

My store does this too. I feel bad that our cosmetics brand TM gets stuck with it. If I'm working in the morning and other areas of re-shop are done (other than toys and seasonal), I have no issue with doing the cosmetics re-shop. I figure the brand TM has enough work to do, I might as well save her the trouble.

To my entire hardlines team: Having a brand team member in cosmetics doesnt mean we just stop doing the HBA cosmetifs reshop wtf

Actually, that's what we do at our store..that gets saved for the two brand cosmetics TMs. They will also do HBA reshop if they have time (which is rare).

To my new SrGSTL, well, ignoring me and pretending I don't exist when meeting me for the first time is one way to introduce yourself to me. I would think forming a working relationship with your GSAs might be a better way to go, but what the hell do I know. If that's how you want us to interact, then that's what we'll do.

TTOTM: thank you for quitting without giving 2 weeks notice. You were a loud, full of yourself pia. Plus you smelled. Miss you, NOT

TTOTM: I was running around pushing truck and you (sf tm) were busy talking with another sf tm, doing nothing. That quickly changed. Isn't pushing truck fun?

Actually, that's what we do at our store..that gets saved for the two brand cosmetics TMs. They will also do HBA reshop if they have time (which is rare).

No no I get doing the cosmetics reshop. Its the fact that I walked in today to a full cart of HBA and a separate cart of cosmetics/hair that annoys me.

To that one cashier: I understand I'm new at your store, but I am not new to Target. As the person in charge of your break schedule, and solving POS issues, please don't argue with me in front of a guest and then insist you know what you are talking about when the guest wanted two copies of their receipt. Instead, you said "I know what I'm doing!" and proceeded to print a gift receipt, making it impossible for me to do a reprint receipt. THANKS ALOT know it all.

Jeez Louise, Retail Girl, how do you get yourself out of bed in the morning and go to Target. More power to you girlfriend. We appreciate you!

I thrive on days like yesterday, when the STL deigned to speak to me for the first time in nearly a month (besides a one word response to get me to go away) when he complimented me on keeping guest services so clean. Had a team member not overheard this, I might not have believed it!

Ok...thrive is an overstatement...clearly....more like a scrap to toss at me to tell me that maybe I don't completely suck. :p

To that one ETL I am going to refer to henceforth as "Cotton Candy ETL" (because she is sweet and without any substance whatsoever): At first, I wondered how you managed to graduate from college. Now I'm wondering how you managed to survive into adulthood.

To the one ETL, You called and left a message on my cell phone....wanting me to come in. I would like to point out that you really shouldn't call with an attitude...you are after all ASKING me to come in on my day off. You always have such a bad attitude...so I don't think I will be returning your call.

To the STL: you're a complete idiot. If we don't have the school list a guest needs, the solution should be for us to go print out the list...not lend them the guest service iPad! When we lose that iPad, we will no longer be able to do price matches or flexible fulfillment orders at guest services. Why in the hell would we give a high theft item to a guest who is too irresponsible to bring their school supply lists with them when they go shopping?

To the APL: thank you for ordering the new security cord for the guest service iPad so we can get that thing tied back down. I was half joking when I said I wasn't SFT and it wasn't my job to install it. While that is true, I would rather do it myself than wait 3 weeks for our new SFT to come back to our building and have it stolen by a guest thanks to our STL's stupidity.

to that one tm: thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU so much for quitting. You were the most lazy, annoying, and rude person I ever worked with. I don't even care that it screwed the team over for a few days, good riddance to you. I can now smile going to work everyday knowing you won't be there :)

To that one ETL: As difficult as it is to get any area zoned this time of year, it's great that you care enough to make it happen. Even if it's only to get green scores in your workcenters, it does have a significant impact on every store process.

To that one TM: I can't possibly fathom how you were hired on from seasonal last year, let alone how you haven't been fired yet. You just might be one of the most useless non-softlines TMs I've had to work with. Your continued employment has rendered me unable to even.

TTO GSA and ETL: dont complain when people dont respond for backup when you call anymore. It is an unwritten rule now to wait at least 20 seconds before someone responds to either of you.

Never have I thrown my cart in front of a clearance rack so I wouldnt lose my spot so much and sprint up front only to find 2 guests in each line and nobody for me to take care of. And usually when they call 2 people up, they only need 1. And when they say "all hands on deck" they just need 2 up.. its BS and they wonder why nobody responds. That and the people that dont respond are the ones that grab walkies. It makes me so mad. I tell every new GSA that if they do what this person does nobody will respect their judgement enough to come up.

TTO GSA and ETL: dont complain when people dont respond for backup when you call anymore. It is an unwritten rule now to wait at least 20 seconds before someone responds to either of you.

Never have I thrown my cart in front of a clearance rack so I wouldnt lose my spot so much and sprint up front only to find 2 guests in each line and nobody for me to take care of. And usually when they call 2 people up, they only need 1. And when they say "all hands on deck" they just need 2 up.. its BS and they wonder why nobody responds. That and the people that dont respond are the ones that grab walkies. It makes me so mad. I tell every new GSA that if they do what this person does nobody will respect their judgement enough to come up.

Story of my life. I'll be in the back of toys and actually respond for once and I go up, help out one guest and that's it -_-

We have one GSA that calls for back up constantly. You walk up and two people are in line, and you help the one guest and get back to your pull, again she calls. Same thing one freaking person! We have told the ETL GE, she needs to wait, cause one person is not a call for back up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back