Changing schedule for next week after the schedule had been previously posted.

Yesterday they changed my schedule for this upcoming week without asking me if it is okay. My starting time for Monday is drastically different than originally posted on the wall schedule. Having only three days notice for changing my schedule is absurd.

Is it in the app or paper?

Ask them to change it.

Is it outside your availability?

In the future use the app and screen shot your schedule.

If they change it afterwards work your screenshotted schedule and state you only look at the schedule when it's first posted and go from there.

I am not sure if there are exact state rules of changes after posting a schedule.

But back in the paper schedule days -
My first store was very detailed if posted schedules had to change. They would ask TMs to sign off on the changes if they were ok with the new times.

But I have worked a store, where they had to do mass schedule changes. And just told everyone to re-check their schedules for changes.
As well, I got called several times for being a NCNS. They had me working shifts in the computer, but the posted wall schedule had me off or working a later shift.

My store would, back in the paper schedule days, post a big note by the time clock and other places, telling team members that changes have been made to the schedule.

Back