Fitting Room Hours

When does your store close there fitting room?

At my store there is no way to block it off so there was someone there right after the closing announcement last night.

We’re not supposed to close it at all and have gotten in trouble for it in the recent past, but many weekends and friday nights we still close it by 7 and just put a zbar in front to block the pathway. We never have any one scheduled to watch the fitting room, so by midday the fitting room is trashed completely.

For safety reasons, we do usually lock the doors like 30-45 mins before close and try to discourage anyone from going in. My old store did this as well because we had some disasters with people refusing to leave and the tendency of the last minute guests to be a little shady at times.

When does your store close there fitting room?

At my store there is no way to block it off so there was someone there right after the closing announcement last night.
We don't close ours. I turn out the light and lock all but a couple of stalls for the last 45 minutes or so, but I don't turn people away.

Thankfully it's rarely been an issue, but a few months ago we had a girl with her parents trying on stuff. The father and daughter were at odds over what was appropriate and the father was being rather loud about it. The girl was very quiet so I couldn't hear what she was saying, but they were butting heads for a good while and went at least 15-20 minutes past closing. Security had to come over and all but physically remove them and they ended up getting nothing. Weird night.

Back