To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG, goooo away. You're the reason why we, at our store, feel as though Target is becoming the new Wal-Mart. You made comments to myself and the Target Mobile guy about your three daughters, age ranging from 11-15, about them having unprotected sex already. I have zero interest in knowing this.

I ran away after hearing this and left our Mobile guy there to talk to you (sorry dude lol) and you were trying to offer him sex..... Go back to your trailer, please. I feel bad for your poisoned daughters.

Some people should not be allowed to reproduce.

Get an LOD phone call today...

-"Target ___, ___ speaking, can I help you find something?"
Are you the store manager?
-"No sir, but I am the manager on duty, how I can be of service?"
Guest goes into extreme detail about how he has called guest relations, Target.com, and another store without telling me the intial problem. Guest sounds angry and is yelling already.

After a 5 minute rant, the guest FINALLY tells me that he is trying to get a refund on an item... FROM FIVE YEARS AGO. The product is a fire pit from a brand that we don't even carry anymore. Guest doesn't have receipt, but has the pull card from when he originally purchased it.
-
"Sir, I apologize for the problem, however most items sold at Target have a manufacturer warranty of 1 year or less. And since we don't even carry that brand name anymore, there is nothing I can do for you?"

So you are saying I'm SOL with this pile of crap that I bought at YOUR store?

-"Sir, again, we don't even carry that BRAND NAME anymore. Again, you would have to contact the manufacturer if you want to make a warranty claim, but again, most items are covered for 1 year or less. Even if your item was covered by an extended warranty sold through Target, you would only get 3 years of coverage. I'm sorry, but after 5 years, there is nothing I can do."

Guest goes into another rant, dropping several f-bombs. Guest also mentions the Kennedys and tries to compare his broken fire pit to the current state of America.

WELL IF YOU DON'T RETURN IT THE RIGHT WAY, I'LL JUST BRING THE STONES AND LEAVE THEM ON YOUR SIDEWALK FOR YOU <lady parts> TO CLEAN UP!

-"Well sir, you can certainly do that, but just be aware that we have cameras positioned at the front doors and throughout the parking lot. I'm pretty sure that would be considered littering and illegally dumping, so we'll report you to the county sheriff should you do that."

I AIN'T AFRAID OF YOUR CAMERAS! AND IT IS NOT ILLEGAL DUMPING, I'M JUST BRING BACK CRAPPY MERCHANDISE TO YOU

-"Well again, should you do that, my loss prevention officer will report your license plate number to the sheriff that will be up for them to decide. I'm sorry you had that problem, have a great day."

Guy called back 4 times to yell at me. I told my operator just disconnect his calls if he shows up on the caller id again. Of course I get the nasties on my last week there.

Get an LOD phone call today...

-"Target ___, ___ speaking, can I help you find something?"
Are you the store manager?
-"No sir, but I am the manager on duty, how I can be of service?"
Guest goes into extreme detail about how he has called guest relations, Target.com, and another store without telling me the intial problem. Guest sounds angry and is yelling already.

After a 5 minute rant, the guest FINALLY tells me that he is trying to get a refund on an item... FROM FIVE YEARS AGO. The product is a fire pit from a brand that we don't even carry anymore. Guest doesn't have receipt, but has the pull card from when he originally purchased it.
-
"Sir, I apologize for the problem, however most items sold at Target have a manufacturer warranty of 1 year or less. And since we don't even carry that brand name anymore, there is nothing I can do for you?"

So you are saying I'm SOL with this pile of crap that I bought at YOUR store?

-"Sir, again, we don't even carry that BRAND NAME anymore. Again, you would have to contact the manufacturer if you want to make a warranty claim, but again, most items are covered for 1 year or less. Even if your item was covered by an extended warranty sold through Target, you would only get 3 years of coverage. I'm sorry, but after 5 years, there is nothing I can do."

Guest goes into another rant, dropping several f-bombs. Guest also mentions the Kennedys and tries to compare his broken fire pit to the current state of America.

WELL IF YOU DON'T RETURN IT THE RIGHT WAY, I'LL JUST BRING THE STONES AND LEAVE THEM ON YOUR SIDEWALK FOR YOU <lady parts> TO CLEAN UP!

-"Well sir, you can certainly do that, but just be aware that we have cameras positioned at the front doors and throughout the parking lot. I'm pretty sure that would be considered littering and illegally dumping, so we'll report you to the county sheriff should you do that."

I AIN'T AFRAID OF YOUR CAMERAS! AND IT IS NOT ILLEGAL DUMPING, I'M JUST BRING BACK CRAPPY MERCHANDISE TO YOU

-"Well again, should you do that, my loss prevention officer will report your license plate number to the sheriff that will be up for them to decide. I'm sorry you had that problem, have a great day."

Guy called back 4 times to yell at me. I told my operator just disconnect his calls if he shows up on the caller id again. Of course I get the nasties on my last week there.
If he got 5 years' use out of a fire pit, that's pretty damn good....mine only lasted 3! ;)

TTOG: how the hell were WE supposed to know that YOUR insurance was going to require you to use mail order until we got the reject THIS month? It's YOUR insurance! $100 says they DID send you something in the mail (or email) to notify you & you didn't read it.

TTOG: I am SO GLAD I made you uncomfortable when you joked about getting a gun over the Starbuck's name changes to their coffee roasts.

It wasn't funny.

TTOGs: You are wonderful, beautiful people for donating all our clearance cat food to the local cat shelter. I don't even care it took 10-15 minutes to ring you up when I was supposed to be on break--you were both utter delights. Thanks for reminding me people can be awesome-sauce.

To the guests who come in just to walk around the store scoffing at how high the prices are, and then scoff when someone tells them about the money we are basically throwing at them between the Red Card, Cartwheel, and more... Feel free to take your talents and attitude to WalMart!

To the guests who come in just to walk around the store scoffing at how high the prices are, and then scoff when someone tells them about the money we are basically throwing at them between the Red Card, Cartwheel, and more... Feel free to take your talents and attitude to WalMart!

That sounds like me... Except the part about opting to not use cartwheel and redcard. I user both. Often. And still think some of the prices are ridiculous.

Last night.. thank you to that one guest who hit on me and things ill let readers here imagne..its not that I wasn't interested because you was amazingly beautiful but my boss was right on other side of aisle so they was pretty much 2 feet away and could hear you so as much as I hated it I had to turn you down

TTOG--

So you bought vitamins 3 months ago and suddenly realize that they were expired? And instead of saving the bottles and unused merchandise and bringing them to me for an exchange, you expect me to grant you a refund based on a blurrly cell phone picture? And I like how the story changed when I asked for a receipt and you told me it and the vitamins were in China! And if you had purchased 'expired' products from my store earlier, wouldn't you have checked dates all future purchases?

And by the way, nice move for threatening legal action. However 2 things... 1) You can't sue me personally and 2) first thing a lawyer/court will ask you if have PROOF that you bought them at Target... i.e., receipt, bottles.. But wait, you conveniently, don't have either..

Last edited:
TTOG--

So you bought vitamins 3 months ago and suddenly realize that they were expired? And instead of saving the bottles and unused merchandise and bringing them to me for an exchange, you expect me to grant you a refund based on a blurrly cell phone picture? And I like how the story changed when I asked for a receipt and you told me it and the vitamins were in China! And if you had purchased 'expired' products from my store earlier, wouldn't you have checked dates all future purchases?

And by the way, nice move for threatening legal action. However 2 things... 1) You can't sue me personally and 2) first thing a lawyer/court will ask you if have PROOF that you bought them at Target... i.e., receipt, bottles.. But wait, you conveniently, don't have either..
It's AMAZING how stupid people thing we are....we hear this in pharmacy ALL THE TIME.....a guest complains, saying "this happens EVERY TIME..." Wouldn't you think after the first or second time, you'd go to a different pharmacy? I mean, it's not like your medications are IMPORTANT or anything, just keep going to the place that screws up EVERY TIME!!! And they're always going to sue as well....one guy was going to sue because we supposedly shorted him 2 pills, even AFTER I pointed out that if that was true, he should have run out on BOTH of the medications he had picked up the same day & he still had pills left of the other one, so apparently, we gave him TOO MANY of the other one and JUST ENOUGH of the one he said was "short" ;)

Was reading through the thread of all the stupid team members and looked but couldnt find anything about the guests...

Now i know we dont all get real bad or cooky guests...were not on people of walmarts level yet but im sure we all have some good stories. My store even seems to have a certain night where something interesting always seems to happen so lets hear em...

Look under "To that one guest".
There you shall find all that you seek, grasshopper.

Had a guest come in my line today wearing a green vest with no shirt underneath. He also had a long beard.

Me: Hi, how are you today?
Him: Fair to mild.

At the end:
Me: Have a great day!
Him: Workin on it

TTOG: I'm sorry I missed a coupon, I really am, but please don't hunt me down and have me come back to fix it. Especially at the end of my shift. Guest services would have gladly taken care of it. If I wasn't clearing my hangers that's where I would've sent you.

TTOG: we open at 9 am, it's now 9:03. I know you were told your prescription "could be filled today", but NOTHING has been filled yet. We're just starting to run those, give us about 15 minutes and it will be ready...

And TTNG (to the next guest): no, your prescription isn't ready yet. Did you hear my explanation to the previous guest? We JUST opened. Give us a few minutes....

Dear guest, I understand its summer but doesn't mean you should wear shorts so tiny that I can see your privates and shouldn't your parents tell your teenage self its wrong..thank god I'm a better parent then that
I thank god I have a boy so all I have to worry about is him wearing his pants hanging down & showing his underwear ;)

To that one guest: While fixing your drinks, I turned to see your little girl practically at my elbow watching me. After shooing her out of a food prep area, it is NOT ok to excuse her behavior by saying she's just 'curious' & I 'shouldn't have anything to hide'. How about the potential for injury from scalding liquids or chemicals? I'm sure other guests wouldn't want their drinks prepared in an area occupied by a 6-yr-old picking her nose.

TTOG: There is nothing "confusing" about soap in a pump container. There is nothing to comprehend. It is on your level. It is, in fact, something you don't need to "feel" about. It is soap. In a pump container. You could simply have bought the regular soap container. I really didn't need to be there for your 5 minute decision making process.

To that one guest: While fixing your drinks, I turned to see your little girl practically at my elbow watching me. After shooing her out of a food prep area, it is NOT ok to excuse her behavior by saying she's just 'curious' & I 'shouldn't have anything to hide'. How about the potential for injury from scalding liquids or chemicals? I'm sure other guests wouldn't want their drinks prepared in an area occupied by a 6-yr-old picking her nose.

That is seriously bad parenting.
On the level with "Dear, would you climb in the cage and see if the bears are done eating?"

To that one guest, be glad I was in a good mood after completing my workload for the day today to assist you in finding the Vaseline AFTER I had clocked out for the day...o_O

To that one guest that stopped me to ask if I could find the sale item he was looking for. We walked down to where I knew they were and BTS was now set there. Asked where my item was and went there. They had just started to reset the area. None of the items the guest wanted were on sale. Borrowed equipment, found what was on sale. The guest started high fiving me and telling me how awesome I am. The guest was the awesome one. He was so appreciative , he made my day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back