To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure of the exact wording without having the coupon in front of me, but, either way, oh well, was the ETL-LOG in this instance that stated to not accept the coupon.

Yeah, I saw the coupon...it says limit one per purchase, like every other coupon says. Some coupons go on to say, "limit one per purchase, limit four like coupons per transaction." This one just says the first part, so we all know that means we can take 4 coupons. Your LOD was wrong in this case.

Remember, Target runs these deals knowing full well what coupons the manufacturer is going to drop. So they try to sweeten the deal with a gift card to get people in to buy them and (hopefully) other stuff as well. Of course the number of people using these coupons with the gift cards makes me think the entire city I live in is incontinent. But I think that's an entirely different issue.

To the guest that said "it's a little too small for you" when I was looking for a stupid Elsa frozen dress that lights up for a useless flexible fulfillment, you suck. I hope you wake up tomorrow and turn your car on and notice the check engine light on and you have a broken catalytic converter. 500 dollars down the drain for you. If only that would happen, don't treat me like shit. I don't treat you that way so repay the favor, butthole.

Nope. Difference between being funny and a dick. The tone was very condescending and rude. Big difference.

TTOG: Do you really have to park in the middle of the road right in front of the store so no one can get around you?!

Also, please do not open your car door and dump your coffee out onto the road. Wait until you get home!

Ahh, this is from almost a year ago, but I was still new then, so I want to share this story anyway.

To that one guest:

I realize you're tired and cranky. It's 10:45am on Black Friday, you've been up the wee hours of the morning buying crap you don't need, and that can be exhausting. I've been here at the store since 3am restocking the shelves with that very crap, so I get it. We're all tired. But you don't need to get pissy with me because I won't let you take the floor model of the ugly light-up tinsel-covered pig you so desperately need. It's apparently store policy since my supervisor explicitly told me to not to sell floor models even if a guest reallyreally wants it. You also don't need to get pissy with me because I told you that, according to my PDA, that particular item is sold out in all other stores in the area, save for the one that's a whole fifteen minute drive away; it's not my fault that there are so many idiots like you clamoring for an ugly light-up tinsel-covered pig, so don't take it out on me. If you'd like that store to hold the item for you, please see Guest Services at the front of the store and they'll be happy to help. Oh, you want to speak to a manager? He's at Guest Services at the front of the store. Begone, wretched wench!

Aaand a more recent, less negative one...

To that other one guest:

I admire your dedication to the hunt. You're here every single morning, the first one in the store, flipping through the Hot Wheels for new items. As a fellow toy collector, I've recently abandoned the hunt in favor of pre-ordering everything I want online, but I sometimes miss the thrill of the hunt. You make me want to comb through every store in the area and find that new toy in the wild. Keep doing your thing, man.

God, that pig was ugly.

Last week I had a guest in looking to round out his nephew's hot wheel collection (yeah, right). Anyway, he wanted to know what we had in back, since we had a lot of room on the pegs for more. I scanned one, noticed we had 25 in back that would easily fit on the shelf and figured we were slow, so why the hell not. So I called back to the back room and asked him to pull them all and figured we could put them on the pegs after the guy went through them.

So, the box comes up, and it hand it to the guest waiting. I had told the TM following me to just go ahead and put them up when the guest is gone. Well, upon handing the box to the guest, he asked me, since he was going through them anyway, if I just wanted him to put them on the pegs.

I just looked at him, smiled, told him he certainly did not have to do that, but we also wouldn't stop him, either. Win/win!

Hey guest thanks for taking your cart of stuff and emptying half of it into mine before sauntering off while I wasn't looking. While I appreciate you not stashing it all on some random endcap, you're still a dick.

To the not-so-slick-chick: I've been a barista just long enough now to figure out what your drink is from the ingredient list you give me.
And yeh, I know you're hoping it'll be cheaper if I DON'T figure it out but it's like a game to me.
And I haven't lost yet.

Odd, I'd have figured you not knowing what her drink is would make it pricier, not cheaper.

ie. At a bar if I order a half shot of Grey Goose, Tanqueray, Bacardi Superior, and Patron Silver the price is going to be significantly more than if I order a top shelf Long Island despite the fact that all of that goes into a top shelf long island.

TTOG: You have seriously lost your damn mind if you think that coming in 10 mins until close is going to cause me or my team to allow you to commit coupon fraud on $2,000 worth of health and beauty products!! We open at 8am tomorrow. I'll be here then too.

TTOG: You have seriously lost your damn mind if you think that coming in 10 mins until close is going to cause me or my team to allow you to commit coupon fraud on $2,000 worth of health and beauty products!! We open at 8am tomorrow. I'll be here then too.
Did someone actually have to ring all that up??

Well... yes. It was RIDICULOUS. After the cashier had already rung up $1,700+ of this crap, she still had a belt full!! That poor cashier. We ended up 'assisting' the hell out of her, while the LOD told her we weren't allowed to have guests in the store more than 15 minutes after close. She then left. I do not envy whoever has to do reshop in HBA tomorrow.

Of course. Sales. Then deny the return.

TTOG. I'm so sorry. When you barked to know if we'd ever get more of "the hanger thing with wheels", I should have immediately known the name, price, and stock levels of the item you meant. And of course, offering to scan the barcode to see if we had any in the back was deeply inconsiderate of me, I should have thought of the effect it would have on your heels having to walk the whole five metres from your cart to the aisle to show me where it was. Nevertheless, when you finally so graciously led me to the product you wanted, I do appreciate that you held up your arms, pointed at the shelves, and explained to me like I was five, "This is the hanging area". Now I know why that big red sign suspended above it reads "storage", and there are plastic triangles on the endcaps! I shall of course do as you suggested, and become better acquainted with the products we carry. Preferably so I can work out which ones can do you bodily harm while still keeping that smile plastered on my face. Love, me.

No idea, we had none on the floor or in the back, think the tag said Threshold something. By the time I got to read it, I was well past wanting to help her :)

Probably the rolling closet type thing we have--it's like a clothes rack but you can wheel it from place to place. We have a couple different models--or at least did. I haven't actually zoned that area in months. :p

To those two guests in electronics--I'm glad I literally made you throw your heads back in laughter. You both were great--I'll be here all week.

TTTOG- I know last December I made a mistake on your transaction, but honestly its been 10 months do you have to come to my line and announce to the other guests you think Im a retard.

Funny you remeber my mistake from almost a year ago but you still cant remeber your damn atm pin.

Thanks for being a ray of sunshine sir

To that one guest. I am responsible for doing the restroom check up when I am the GSA. This takes approximately 5 seconds for me to walk in and clear the button. It takes another 5 seconds for me to check off the sheet and go on my merry way. But in that first five seconds, after I checked to make sure the men's room was clear, you managed to follow me in and start using the urinal.

Seriously.

Next time leave it in your trousers until the female employee leaves the restroom.

To that one guest. I am responsible for doing the restroom check up when I am the GSA. This takes approximately 5 seconds for me to walk in and clear the button. It takes another 5 seconds for me to check off the sheet and go on my merry way. But in that first five seconds, after I checked to make sure the men's room was clear, you managed to follow me in and start using the urinal.

Seriously.

Next time leave it in your trousers until the female employee leaves the restroom.
This is AMERICA, if there is a female in the male restroom I am going to use the urinal whether i have to go or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back