To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you love it when someone looks at something and doesn't even put it back how or where it was right in front of you. I gave this lady a hard ARE U SERIOUS??? look today. The laziness is GREAT. -_-

What's the deal with the attitude that guests have when they ask for an item that we don't sell? I mean seriously?
Accept defeat and move on. I wanted an individual duraflame log the other night and looked at the Target I work at and no dice. Target only sells bundles. So you know what I did? I waited a couple of days and went to Wal Mart and got some rinky dink brand fire starter for like 4 dollars.

I'm just getting really tired of the servant/slave treatment. Yeah, I know it's retail and it sucks but hey just because you're a customer(yes, they are customers, not guests because I didn't invite them) does not make me your bitch or servant or slave. Treat me with some respect. I don't think you would like it if I went to your work and did you the way you did me.

I think my annoyance of that is a clear sign that I need to finally nut up and part ways with retail and Target forever... forever young.
The customer is always right, the guest is just someone visiting. That is why they are guests.

TTOG, if I'm on the phone with my stuff in my hands what makes you think I'm currently on the clock? Please stop following me around asking me where stuff if. I'm off. I've had it with people all day.

Don't you love it when someone looks at something and doesn't even put it back how or where it was right in front of you
Being in the front lanes I always catch people just leaving stuff by the magazine racks or the gum. I actually called out two guests the other day because they had just put piles of clothes that they didn't want on the register besides me. Apparently they didn't think I'd catch them but when I asked if that was theirs they were so shocked that I would even ask them that. I told them I would take it and made them walk back to the register and give me all the clothes. They were pretty pissed off but embarrassed.

We have someone in our store ( pretty much has to be a team member cause its in the mens room by backroom) who spits on the floor and in the sink. Drives me nuts...so damn disgusting .

I checked a guest with re-usable bags because, and she really said, "I can't believe Target is still killing the planet with plastic bags." Then I see her in the restroom, leaving the water running. I guess wasting water is ok because droughts only affect people in other places. Plastic bags kill the whole planet. Sheesh.

I checked a guest with re-usable bags because, and she really said, "I can't believe Target is still killing the planet with plastic bags." Then I see her in the restroom, leaving the water running. I guess wasting water is ok because droughts only affect people in other places. Plastic bags kill the whole planet. Sheesh.

Plastic bags kill cute little animals! Droughts only affect icky poor people. They're not cute like squirrels and need to go buy more money. /sarcasm.

To that one guest: I don't care what you do or how many servants you have back home. Nothing gives you the right to be rude. This "stupid fucking American" was about ready to call Hardlines 4 on you.

To those countless guests: We just had a major snowstorm and haven't had any deliveries. Do you honestly believe we're going to have shovels and snowbrushes in stock?

To that one guest- A fellow team member over heard you make a comment , as we walked by to go to break. You said that no one worked here ( Spot) has a brain. I don't know why you were so rude...but here is what I would love to say to you. I hope you have a great day and enjoy the rest of your weekend.....I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and your Christmas is one of the best you have ever had ....I may be brainless ( at least according to you) but I will never be rude.

To that teenager: Don't just stand there while mumbling about what you want; make a choice quick before the guests behind you attack. Address me directly; you're not too good to talk to a barista. You finally decided on a 'fancy-sounding' drink then brought it up after a few sips, saying it 'wasn't sweet enough'. Ask what's in the drink before your mom plops down $4.00, kiddo.
Now, go away kid. Ya bother me. (in my best W.C. Fields voice).

TTOG: Our stores are for the most part autonomous. You do not tell one store what you want to happen at another store and expect it to be made so.

You came to a local store to get an item, they didn't have it in the color you wanted so you asked them to call our store, have us put it on hold for you, and to have it marked down 20% for your inconvenience.

Sadly our operator told them yes, so we were willing to honor it, she shouldn't have done so, we didn't cause you any inconvenience, there's no reason we should lose money because another store was out of an item.

You then get to our store and complain that the box is damaged, don't want the item even at 20% off, and you want me to call a third store, tell them to put one on hold, to ensure its box is immaculate, and then tell them to mark it down for you.

Damn right I told you no, if you want something at my store you take it up with me, not at another store and ask them to tell me what to do. The same way, if you want a discount at some other Target, you take that up with their management, I am not their boss, they do not take orders from me.

To that one guest - I don't care if you are calling corporate because I wouldn't adjust your month old receipt for a coupon. Let me spell my name for you P-I-N-K. Got it? It's four letters..
I told you the policy was within three days. Why do you think that I should change the store policy for you? What makes you think you are above policies? I don't care that you spend thousands of dollars at target. So do most of the people who don't argue over a little coupon.
Listen to what you are saying.. You want me to bend the rules for your 50¢ coupon, and yes there are ways I could but why should I? Is it because you are used to getting your way?

When you said you were calling corporate, you sounded like a kid who got mad in the sand box - I'm taking my toys and going home..

While I was at SD one time, a woman was yelling at me "Do you know how many THOUSANDS of DOLLARS I spend here each year?!"
An older well-dressed woman behind her snorted & said "Thousands? I spend TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars here!"
When the first woman stormed off, the older one came up muttering "Rookie...."
Made my day.

TTOG who insisted yes, we could look up his redcard, we've done it 10x in the last year!!!!!!
  • I'm both cashier and service desk trained, been here for 3 months, and told you no
  • GSA who's been here 3 years told you no
  • GSTL who's been here 10 years (which I think is how old the Redcard is), told you no
So if you still wanna fight and call us dumb bitches you're only showing your own stupidity.

To that one guest:
So I'll start by saying that I didn't get mad with this guest, I just that it was really funny. At the check lanes
TTOG who insisted yes, we could look up his redcard, we've done it 10x in the last year!!!!!!
  • I'm both cashier and service desk trained, been here for 3 months, and told you no
  • GSTL who's been here 10 years (which I think is how old the Redcard is), told you no
So if you still wanna fight and call us dumb bitches you're only showing your own stupidity.

I hate when guests do this! They want to have it their way no matter what. That includes guests thinking Target carries every imaginable item out there. If I say Target does not carry it, do not freaking tell me you saw the item last week on an aisle. Do not be a freaking liar to cover your own *** and please keep your ego on check. This was after searching in mydevice, Target.com, and googling the item.

Probably got his Redcard confused with some other discount program from somewhere else. Because nobody can be ignorant enough to want strangers accessing his credit card info like that, right?

Probably got his Redcard confused with some other discount program from somewhere else. Because nobody can be ignorant enough to want strangers accessing his credit card info like that, right?

When he asked why not I told him it was a security feature and he insisted "WELL I'LL JUST SHOW YOU MY LISCENSE!!". Yes, the magical license that can never be copied down or forged.

To that one guest who said im a horrible cart attendant because the cards are dirty.. im sorry, but my job is to collect the carts, not clean each one that disgusting guests like you trash up with ketchup & mustard, dirty diapers, full sodas just dumped all over the carts. The things iv found in carts has really made me lose hope. And dont even get me started on that one guest who almost ran my ass over in the parking lot. That rant could fill a book

To that one mom: I'm sure in theory it seemed like a great idea to get your kids up early (a baby & a toddler), bring them to the store in their pajamas, buy them some breakfast to eat in the cart while you shopped.
What you DIDN'T anticipate was a stubborn toddler who didn't like ANY of your breakfast selections (no, cakepops are NOT an option), threw a big tantrum, refused to get in the cart, hit the baby & threw everything you'd just bought to eat on the floor.
Fail, big time.

TTOG: my STL, Corporate, and I do not care if the 40" Element TV was on the site, as you said, the site said it is available on the 27th y'know tomorrow. No we will not sell you one because "Corporate Said So". Go right ahead and call corporate again, telling them every sob story in the book will not get them to budge, even if you REALLY NEED that TV because you have really bad knees. You can come tomorrow wait in line like every other guest that REALLY NEEDS that TV.

TTOG: my STL, Corporate, and I do not care if the 40" Element TV was on the site, as you said, the site said it is available on the 27th y'know tomorrow. No we will not sell you one because "Corporate Said So". Go right ahead and call corporate again, telling them every sob story in the book will not get them to budge, even if you REALLY NEED that TV because you have really bad knees. You can come tomorrow wait in line like every other guest that REALLY NEEDS that TV.

Getting Black Friday sales early is the one thing corporate won't budge on.

At least it's something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back