To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one team member...

I get that RCs are super important and that we have a quota to meet each night. What I don't get is why you have to hover behind me for a good fifteen minutes when I am asking every damn person who goes through my line. I'm getting people signed up almost every cashier shift I have had and I know for a fact that there are others that aren't even asking that never get a single one. I also know good and well that you're only doing this to me because I stood up to you for making me do something that would (and did) make me very sick.

To that TM : you keep asking to get transferred out to our team!
Please stop!!!! There is no way nice to say , but you are a downer, self righteous , and simply stuck up B....
We might need someone in our team, but we are not that desperate!
We need someone new that we can train properly !!!

TTOETL: Thanks for giving a shit about the front lanes and coming to assist me when I need it. It makes my job SO much easier!

TTOtherETL: Screw you for flat out refusing to come to the front lanes, ever. Telling a guest "I'm sorry he's unavailable" when they ask to speak to my boss sucks. Especially when the guest heard perfectly well when you told me to "just handle it" over the walkie. You have no grasp of guest service whatsoever, otherwise you would realize that sometimes the best thing to do for the guest is to have "the boss" tell them the same thing they just heard. I can only vibe so much.

TTOTL....You think you have so many people fooled and maybe you do.....but karma is a .....

TTOTM: I am literally counting down the days until I no longer have to work with you. What in the world are you going to do when I'm gone and I'm not doing your workload?

TTO(other)TM: Dude, you are a rockstar and you deserve that promotion. Just ignore the blank, angry stare you'll get the first time you have to correct a tm on that team. They do it to everyone. It's nothing personal.

To that one ETL:
You have no idea what it takes to run market. Don't expect to pull me away from my workcenter to help your flow team do their jobs. I have my own stuff to take care of in the mornings. Yes, I helped you with one flow team push (you're welcome), and I fell behind on my workload. On top of that, it was a truck day.
Oh, and by the way-- I told you there was a flow push left in the cooler. You said your team would take care of it. Way to leave it there for me to find in the middle of the day.
I hate you.

Im praying that the fire alarm shorts out and the two TLs who had to stay til four AM last night have to do it again tonight

6 cages. 7 carts. 1 full baler.

Left for 1 backroom TM.

Attachments

• greatseaofcardboard.jpg
    greatseaofcardboard.jpg
    568.7 KB · Views: 69
6 cages. 7 carts. 1 full baler.

Left for 1 backroom TM.
Our LOD would have made Sales Floor come back and clean that shit up lol. Absolutely ridiculous.

It was from Flow (as usual), Plano, Price, vendors, and the morning BR TMs, who cannot be bothered to stop backstocking in order to do cardboard (or anything else, let's be real).

This has been a daily occurrence every time I've closed, but that's the worst I'd seen it in a while. The carts really made it... cardboard mixed with plastic and styrofoam. Getting to where we keep IFUR was absolutely impossible.

Oh, and a few ETLs walked right by it and didn't say a word. :D

To those etls who skipped calling us all down for the 4x4 zoning today and did it it yourselves, you guys are dope, sometimes. Thanks. My etls help out all the time, but I walked in knowing that last night was horrible and expecting to be taken away from my work to zone in some other area and I walked in and that wasn't the case. But I did see some etls on their knees and such getting shit done.

To the GSA tonight - Thanks for the laugh when you got the keys on your belt mixed up and tried to open the cash drawer with the jewelry keys and struggled for a solid five minutes or so.

TTOGSA: I'm SO glad you saw fit to stand in girls' tonight chatting with another TM while your cashiers were busily stocking bags that we personally had to request from the BR and then go fetch. You truly lead by example.

To the team lead that wouldn't let me have a shopping cart, why? You were pushing 3 up to the front and heading home for the day, I desperately needed one for CAF pulls. Sometimes, I think that you think I'm a complete idiot and that I don't do any work in the backroom. Your words were "I left one for you by the freezer". I needed more than 1 shopping cart, silly uppity goose.

To the team lead that wouldn't let me have a shopping cart, why? You were pushing 3 up to the front and heading home for the day, I desperately needed one for CAF pulls. Sometimes, I think that you think I'm a complete idiot and that I don't do any work in the backroom. Your words were "I left one for you by the freezer". I needed more than 1 shopping cart, silly uppity goose.
Why the hell do you need shopping carts for CAFs?

No tubs, flats, or tier carts available. What else can I put the caf pulls on? A plastic pallet? Oh wait, we can't have pallets on the saleslfoor when the store is open because the world will end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back