To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either you guys have an INSANE number of unworked pulls, or your need to order more vehicles. My store has never ever completely run out of vehicles. Maybe now and then we're completely out of one type, but never ALL of them. That's crazy!

I'll take insane number of unworked pulls for 500. My store is da worst of da worst.

I'll take insane number of unworked pulls for 500. My store is da worst of da worst.

I don't know where your store is, but if it were near mine, I would totally go for support help. I've been very short on hours lately.

Your store really needs to just dump alot of payroll to get backroom 100% soon.

Or the ETLs need to get off their asses and actually do work.

Either you guys have an INSANE number of unworked pulls, or your need to order more vehicles. My store has never ever completely run out of vehicles. Maybe now and then we're completely out of one type, but never ALL of them. That's crazy!

Happens to us every so often on the "all of sales floor is on back-up" days.

To the opening LOD tomorrow: There had better goddamn well be a PDA for me in the morning. I am scheduled on Tuesdays until 9PM to finish reshop and so that the area is recovered as much as possible from the guests throughout the day. I come in at 7AM on Wednesdays in order to research. Today I told the closing LOD to let the opening instocks TMs not to touch hair care so I can research it. I better get a goddamn PDA or we're going to have some problems.

To the DTL visiting tomorrow: If you say anything bad about cosmetics or hair care I will slap you as I explain how much I work my ass off.

To the distribution center serving my store: I do not need you to send me the Pixi cosmetics, that stuff never sells! STOP. Send me a pallet combined of NYX products, Carol's Daughter hair products (people LOVE this stuff), cocoa butter vaseline, and five boxes of the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat. Give me what I need, not what you think I need, because you have no idea what actually sells.

Don't have the payroll and management is just bad. We need more backroom day team members. Some arms need to be twisted in my opinion.

We not only ran out of vehicles the other day, but were short on carts as well...

TTO cashier...

you've been basically the sole subject of my nightly email to my GSTL for the past three nights. I'm aware that we were in the same orientation class only just a week ago, but I've actually listened to and implemented the things I've been coached on, and you... don't show any signs of having even heard any. you're really frustrating.

oh, and stop talking about how you're 'SO OLDDDDD.' you're 22. effing deal.

To that FRO : stop calling me on the walkie to remind me when my break is and when yours is!
Stop calling me 10 mn to remind me that I have to come to the fitting room for your freaking break, btw 15 mn is only 15 mn!
No I can't go to my break at the posted time , because I am at the freAking register!!! Stop pestering me and micro managing my time. ! No need to call the lod because I went at your designated time! Sorry ( not really) , but I came to work 1 hr before you , I was stuck on the goddamn register for 30 mn , therefore missed my own time break !
Just grow up !!!!
Oh, and could you work !!!!

To our cosmetics brand TM: The amount of dedication you've shown is absolutely astounding. The survey scores for your area shouldn't be anywhere near as low as they are, but I'll bet anything it's a result of you being pulled to work in other areas (as well as nobody else being scheduled).

To that one TL: How you're not an ETL yet is beyond me. Also, even if you only care about the team's issues because it gives you something to write about in your Walk the Vibe, thank you for at least making it look like you care.

To the new GSTL: I hope you know what you've gotten yourself into. The front end can be one of the most demoralizing areas to work in the store. Good luck, and may the Force be with you.

To AP: I lost a lot of respect for you the other day. I shouldn't have to go over your head to the ETL to get you to do your job. I'll think twice about bringing anything to your attention after that.

Also, a lot of people on the LOD team told me I deserved AP partner of the month after last month's incident that involved one of your bosses coming into the store to personally thank me (and take my picture). But...nothing... I'm so over you.

To that one cashier who is always looking for a bargain...you annoy me and my fellow GSAs. Seriously...go away.

No, you cannot have the same deal the guest got on an expired sign when they went through your lane. I already pulled down the sign. I can't believe you even asked me that. Go find your own expired sign and get your own deal.

And yes, I know you want to by that health fitness meter that was on clearance. And I totally get that you want to figure out if it works before you buy it. You are more than welcome to take it over and bug the electronics TM about it. No, you cannot do it now. You are free to do it on your own time. Funny how as soon as I said you could do it when you got done with work (already had last break) you were no longer interested in it. Probably because your husband was picking you up and has long ago told you to stop buying crap and bringing it home.

To that one ETL-GE from another store that was subbing for our LODs... You made me and the other GSA who was working laugh.

"How do I host the lanes? Do I greet every guest as they come up front?" Hahahahahahaha. Who in the heck has time for that? We are ULV, half of our GSA shift is spent in the parking lot. The other half is spent zoning, doing instocks, working on dollar spot, cashiering, etc. Helping the cashiers and keeping the guests in line (or am I supposed to keep the cashiers in line and help the guests?) is also thrown in there, of course.

But if I were to stand up front, greeting every guest and "host the lanes" I am fairly certain I would be quickly told to get to work and actually do something. If a higher volume store, such as yours, can have someone stand around and look cute and "host the lanes" then I need to transfer, because until we get knee deep into the fourth quarter when we have more help on, there simply isn't the help available for me to stand around and greet every guest.

To the team lead that acted like the end of the world was happening because momma boss was allegedly in the store, lulz is my reaction. She griped out two ETLs for having a clock leaning up against a wall in the break room. Just a joke of a store and just sad management. Why not give a shit about things that matter like how the store is always behind on pulls and back stock? People like you are what's wrong with the world. You think because you're a big boss that you should be treated like a queen. Seriously, it's like "we're painting the roses red" in Alice in wonderland when that boss comes to the store.

TTOPA: not talking to fellow team members is childish. You have already been talked to about your attitude and behavior. Get used to it because I'm so not putting up with your crap.

Ttotm...grow up and do your flipping job. I hope more guests complain about you and they boot your ass out the door. I celebrate the days I don't have to work with you.

To that new cashier, I know your up to something, I can feel it and I'm not alone. You must of had everyone you know fill out the surveys, not even our best cashiers get that many props, by name in the survey in a year,that you got in a week! :rolleyes: Also its amazing they spelled your name right since it's unusual! I bet that you'll be doing the perp walk within your 90 days.:D

To the morning backroom team, do you guys honestly look at the screens of your PDAs when you backstock? Back stocking frozen shite in the bakery freezer? Or how about home in pets? You guys back stock disposable razors in PHAR when they go in HBO1. You backstock canned soup in GRC1 when it goes in GRC3. You guys are some of the laziest and messiest human beings I've sadly ever been in contact with. You just scan the item, hear the PDA beep, and press a number. You don't even read the fillgroup name. So sad but that's what I expect.

TTOTM: Yeah dude, you'll be sad when I'm gone. You'll have to do all your own work and it'll be MUCH more obvious when you fudge your breaks because I'm the best at covering the floor all alone.

Sucks to be yoooooou.

The other day, we were very understaffed and I had to cover a break at electronics, and everything started happening all at once. So........

To those TMs who helped me with everything in those 15 minutes: Thank you so much. I would totally have written Vibe cards for you, but there just wasn't any time for it.

To that one cashier who was attempting to work re-shop in hardlines: I'm sorry you didn't get any training on the floor. As much as I dislike cashing, I wouldn't blame you for wanting to go back to the lanes. Working the floor can be very overwhelming without proper training.

To everyone who wouldn't respond to phone calls and indymes: Fuck all of you.

To that one BRTM that did this right before the cafs. Fuck you.

10153699_849329678433031_7013313123428758368_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back