To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one TM,

Seriously how do you have a job still? I seriously don't understand. This is what your 10th time calling in and you've only been working here for what 5 months or so? Not to mention the few No Call No Shows you have had. Then to find out that the reason you called into work today was because your dad took away your car. Seriously? I'm sick and tired of being left by myself with no support!

TTOM : use some real laundry detergent and / or softener , your clothes simply stink! Avoid air drying !
I can smell you before I can see you!

TTOTM,

yes, I do measure out my food, considering I am trying to lose 50lbs. I'm sorry I'm not naturally thin like you.

TTOGSTL, hey, I know you're busy running around trying to do things, but how about you help us a little here when we need your help instead of just staying over at guest services. The guest services TM can more than likely help all of the guests there. There is no need for you to stay there unless you're called for. I dont understand how you got this job. You don't know how to do anything right.

To that one team member: stop whining when I'm bowling and put more boxes in the aisle you're working! You shouldn't even be in that section yet, stay with the rest of the team and work aisles that I'm not bowling out. Those boxes were already there, you just didn't know it yet.

Also, looking through this thread, I see a lot of people hating on Flow Team, blaming them for your woes. What gives? I don't know about how it is at your stores, but our Flow Team works hard and kicks ass. And as far as the complaint about all those cages and carts of cardboard with a full baler? That's an hour of work tops for one person to do, even faster if two or more people team up on it. Not a huge deal.

Also, looking through this thread, I see a lot of people hating on Flow Team, blaming them for your woes. What gives?

They get the most payroll and create the most problems.

That's weird, because I spend significant parts of my shifts fixing problems that I always assumed were created by daytime TMs. Turns out my team and I were responsible for them. I guess we're just incompetant, overpaid, and utterly unrepentant.

:rolleyes:

To the softlines TL: bitch you spend half your shift following around the GSA dont get all pissy if I stop for a minute to chat with a friend.

To management at my store: Does the height of the sidecaps really fucking matter. Do you honestly think that our visitors are going to be coming in with a tape measure and be like "hmm no these aren't the right height you fail."

To all those tm couples in the store you all make me want to gag, especially the newest coupling. I promise yoy can be 5 feet away from each other.

Also, looking through this thread, I see a lot of people hating on Flow Team, blaming them for your woes. What gives? I don't know about how it is at your stores, but our Flow Team works hard and kicks ass. And as far as the complaint about all those cages and carts of cardboard with a full baler? That's an hour of work tops for one person to do, even faster if two or more people team up on it. Not a huge deal.

That is a big deal if you are the only team member in your department and you have a dozen other things you need to get done.

It's because most Teams don't even know what the flow team does or how it's run. They see incorrectly pushed merch and assume that it's because flow is lazy. They don't know that flow has to follow a one box per minute rule which includes opening, stocking fast, and breaking down the box. Or maybe that they might be tired from trying to meet unrealistic unload times or getting up 4 hours earlier than the rest of the store TM. The only TM in the store that truly has the right to complain about flow is the Backroom TM. But really, would you rather do mindless backstocking, up and down ladders or just kill and hour crushing cardboard?

Sure, Flow does do some things wrong but they have the biggest and hardest normal TM job in the store. So until you work a month flow, don't complain about how they do things that turn to only be a minor inconvenience you. Seriously, I've seen SFTM's complain because a few boxes of cereal were out of place and they had to fix it. Well, stfu and fix it, that's your job.

TTOTM - who insists on trying to have long conversations with me when I am trying to run the front lanes - STOP IT! I don't have time and I don't really care what you are saying..

To management at my store: Does the height of the sidecaps really fucking matter. Do you honestly think that our visitors are going to be coming in with a tape measure and be like "hmm no these aren't the right height you fail."
Often you have no choice about what height to hang a side cap - depends on where the endcap shelves are hung. Sometimes it's impossible to hang a sidecap at all because the shelves interfere with the two sidecap mounts no matter where you try to hang it.

I try to hang sidecaps as high as possible. I figure the product sells better closer to eye level than knee level, and why make some old guy have to crouch to get his hearing aid batteries or whatever.

Sure, Flow does do some things wrong but they have the biggest and hardest normal TM job in the store.

You can make the argument that most positions are the hardest. The fact that flow never deal with guests makes it one of the easiest for many people depending on their skillset.

Nauzhror the fact that flow never deal with guests. You have got to be kidding me! Who the fuck do you think helps the guests. There are minimal sf tm's on the floor. We are the largest group working the push after unload. I for sure am not saying I have the easiest or the hardest job, that's neither here nor there. You are clueless if you think flow doesn't deal with guests.

Sure, Flow does do some things wrong but they have the biggest and hardest normal TM job in the store.

You can make the argument that most positions are the hardest. The fact that flow never deal with guests makes it one of the easiest for many people depending on their skillset.

Nauzhror the fact that flow never deal with guests. You have got to be kidding me! Who the fuck do you think helps the guests. There are minimal sf tm's on the floor. We are the largest group working the push after unload. I for sure am not saying I have the easiest or the hardest job, that's neither here nor there. You are clueless if you think flow doesn't deal with guests.

Flow at my store sure as shit doesn't help the guests. Hell, the flow team leads will even find a sales floor TM to help the guest instead of dealing with it themselves.

My Flow TL is actually quite good with guests, the flow team however is hilarious, we will be open and Ipods will be at full blast.

It has been 8 months and I have yet to hear a Flow TM even say a word on a Walkie.

TTOTM- Having 4 of your friends come in and apply for red cards at your register (& get denied on purpose so they can apply again) every month or so is pretty sketchy.

TTOTM- Having 4 of your friends come in and apply for red cards at your register (& get denied on purpose so they can apply again) every month or so is pretty sketchy.

I don't have any issue with having your friends come to apply for cards, that only makes sense.
But how do they get denied on purpose?
Or do they know they don't qualify already?

Or do they know they don't qualify already?
Bingo.
We had a guy termed a while back because he'd call his buddy (who worked 2 doors down) to come in & apply.
He did it only when they were desperate & offering a good prize, like a combo meal or gift card.
Eventually AP collected enough data to bust him.

I have never once seen a flow TM help a guest at my store, they are not even in sight of guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back