To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOGSTL: Thank you for giving the "red card speech" so relaxed to me. I know you feel a lot of the pushing-for-cards is silly but you really made some good comments that made sense to me that I can use in the future when asking guests about the card.

TTOETL-GE: Thank you for initially sending the above GSTL to talk to me and then proceeding to sneakily send a guest to my line and have that guest report back to you on if I asked them about getting a card or not. By the odds of course, I did not ask that guest, so you wanted to have a conversation with me today. While I appreciate you gave the talk respectably and calmly, I really don't like that you would stoop so low to spy on us like that. We're not babies.

Holy shit. How do you have 5 GSAs and multiple GSTLs? My store currently has one GSA, 2 GSTLs, and a recent external hire who is going to become a 3rd GSTL. Does that mean you guys have an opener, mid and closer every single day?

We have 5 GSA's, but only one GSTL. One of the GSA's also only works weekends during the school year. The two most recent hires though get scheduled in multiple workcenters every week, not just as GSA.

We have way too much management up front at my store. 4 GSTLs, 3 GSAs and they all suck lol.

To that one new TM: Maybe it's because you had already been through multiple training shifts on the floor before you worked with me, but you're doing a great job.

To that other new TM: With your educational background, you should be working in your field, not at Target. Seriously, you've already demonstrated on multiple occasions that retail is not for you. And yes, that one TM is cute, but when there's work to be done, don't spend all that time staring at her like a total creep.

TTOSLTM: I'd been on register for almost 2 straight hours, instead of cosmetics where I was needed, so when you called in to the extra backup call and said that you only had 21 minutes left so weren't coming up, a little part of me started summoning demons to burn down everything you love. I'm better now, but next time think before you speak over the walkie.

To every keyholder in the building:

You need to respond when TMs call you up to unlock the key box and equipment cabinets! Even if you are busy or on the other side of the store, you need to call that out on the walkie. We don't call repeatedly over several minutes just for laughs.

I bet the APTL was really pleased to open his office door and find four sets of keys had been slid under it. And I'm sure the closing TMs were equally pleased to find none of the myDevices were in their chargers.

A follow-up to before

TTOGSA: I love you. I do. But every time I was able to get back to my department for five minutes, I'd look up and see lines easily extending into softlines. I'm sorry that I offended you when I called for backup myself, and even assigned TMs registers, but you were nowhere to be found, and it wasn't fair to the guests or to your cashiers. I had to run around helping your cashiers with issues, do backup at guest service, work photo lab, AND be on register. Where were you???

TTOETL: We fight. A lot. But it actually meant a lot to me when you took me aside at the end to let me know that you appreciated everything I did today on the front end. The little "Because of you" card you wrote was cute, as well.

TTOCUTEETL: Thank you for not getting mad at me when 2 hours after you first asked me to grab a CAF I still was unable to. You laughed with me about the situation and told me you understood what it was like to have to manage a department outside of yours at this place, which made me wonder about which ETL is slacking (I already know. Looking at you ETL-LOG).

TTOTM: I never noticed how sweet you were. Thank you for that. And for your face. I like it.

TTOETLLOG: When I am pushing softlines and registers call for backup, don't ask me to ring. You embarassed me in front of other TM's and guests when I tried to tell you I have zero register training, but forced me to bring a customer over to a register anyway. Thankfully someone from AP saw what happened after you walked away and tried to help me out and guess what, I am unauthorized to even log into a register due to no training! I hate you.

TTOTM: Today was my last day off for the next 2 weeks, so why in the world were you texting me all day and bitching me out because I wouldn't work for you tonight? I'm sorry. Really. I'm sorry that you're so self-centered that you don't even see it. ONE DAY OFF. That's ALL I ask for. Grrrrrrrr.

One day off before a two week stretch?!
Damn, girl....I would've been blowing up her phone over that.

Well she finally shut up when I reminded her that she has never once covered for me, and the one time I needed her support, because I was defending HER, she turned her story around to make me look bad. Luckily for me, the TL she said it to knows what she's like and told me to be careful around her. But yeah. Constantly. I should really just block her, but then again, occasionally I do like those extra hours...

To Sales Floor TMs,

You don't need a PDA. I realize you have end caps to set blah blah blah but you don't need a PDA. You know who does need a PDA? Backroom. Why? Because that's the only way to do the job. You take all the mydevices, all the PDAs and yet the CAFs never get pushed, the zone is always awful and I somehow end up helping the majority of guests. What exactly are you guys doing?

To That One New Leader/I Don't Know What: Please take a chill pill. I can already tell you're bat shit crazy and it's annoying. More to come on this developing story.

To Sales Floor TMs,

You don't need a PDA. I realize you have end caps to set blah blah blah but you don't need a PDA. You know who does need a PDA? Backroom. Why? Because that's the only way to do the job. You take all the mydevices, all the PDAs and yet the CAFs never get pushed, the zone is always awful and I somehow end up helping the majority of guests. What exactly are you guys doing?
Looking at the pretty screen while playing cops and robbers?

To Sales Floor TMs,

Laser tag?

No I don't believe so. I don't want to say much and give myself away. It was all cool until what I'm guessing was a promotion or LOD training.

A follow-up to before

TTOGSA: I love you. I do. But every time I was able to get back to my department for five minutes, I'd look up and see lines easily extending into softlines. I'm sorry that I offended you when I called for backup myself, and even assigned TMs registers, but you were nowhere to be found, and it wasn't fair to the guests or to your cashiers. I had to run around helping your cashiers with issues, do backup at guest service, work photo lab, AND be on register. Where were you???

Omg. I had to do this yesterday lol. "Gstl I think you need back up.." lol then the etl-ge walkies "sher can you go on?" Umm if I called backup whyyyyyyyy would I not go on? I responded with attitude in real life, too. Something like "of course I'm already heeeere"

To that one former etl softlines/salesfloor, I miss you. We always closed together and your ridiculous folding skill made it go so fricking smooth every time.

To the current etl-sf, do you even know how to fold a shirt? Use a hanger? I see you doing hl stuff but you've never helped in softlines.

Omg. I had to do this yesterday lol. "Gstl I think you need back up.." lol then the etl-ge walkies "sher can you go on?" Umm if I called backup whyyyyyyyy would I not go on? I responded with attitude in real life, too. Something like "of course I'm already heeeere"

To that one former etl softlines/salesfloor, I miss you. We always closed together and your ridiculous folding skill made it go so fricking smooth every time.

To the current etl-sf, do you even know how to fold a shirt? Use a hanger? I see you doing hl stuff but you've never helped in softlines.

In the time I was pseudo-GSA-ing, I got called up by name to go up 4 times, and every time got a worse response, until eventually it was just, "Yeah, so, is anyone going to respond for backup?" I don't have time to be doing all this AND be polite.

Sometimes I have no choice but to press the backup button on the register. And one time, my GSTL called me up for backup and after staying at the register for 15 minutes, the same GSTL called me up again even though I haven’t left. I just signalled over to her and gave a “what the fuck” look.

To that other tm :
You applied for the target hardship fund , laziness is not hardship ! And got it ?
You don't work on Sundays , or Thursdays
You do not want get carts , or be on a register , you won't do anything in the backroom either , etl asks you to stay past your 4 hr flow schedule , you refuse ! Not once , but all the time , and now you expect to be given more hours ? My question would be where ?
You claim racism every time something doesn't go your way !
You call out every week !
Get a grip !

TTOTeam: CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF. A fellow TM just busted her ass in the breakroom because one of you spilled something all over and then just left it. If you need help, ask. No one would have a problem helping you clean up a spill. But she really could've gotten hurt. Please think about others.

TTOTeam: CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF. A fellow TM just busted her ass in the breakroom because one of you spilled something all over and then just left it. If you need help, ask. No one would have a problem helping you clean up a spill. But she really could've gotten hurt. Please think about others.
I actually got "reprimanded" the last time I said something to a TM about the crap they left sitting on the break room tables. Apparently, asking "are you done with this?" then asking "do any of us women in here LOOK like YOUR MOTHER? Are WE supposed to throw your garbage away for you?" is considered "coaching a fellow TM" & I'm "not authorized to do that.":cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back