To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually got "reprimanded" the last time I said something to a TM about the crap they left sitting on the break room tables. Apparently, asking "are you done with this?" then asking "do any of us women in here LOOK like YOUR MOTHER? Are WE supposed to throw your garbage away for you?" is considered "coaching a fellow TM" & I'm "not authorized to do that.":cool:

Oh no, see, had I SEEN who it was, there would be NO sarcasm involved.

Girl, you are hella nicer that I'd be.
I'd have slapped their face into the table top & mopped it with their hair.
No WONDER we can't get anything nice....

Redeye gets me on a deeper level.

TTOTM: Can you do anything for yourself? I get that you need help sometimes, but it seems like every time I pass you you ask “can you do this, can you do that”. Just yesterday you asked me to bring a cart to the backroom even though the backroom door was 10 feet in back of you. These remedial tasks take up a lot of my time.

TTOLOD: can you please just get what I ask for without being such a dick about it every single time? Yes, we NEED it, we aren't making papier mache Bullseyes with it! Maybe if you'd give us more than 2-3 rolls at a time, we wouldn't ASK for it so often!!! Better yet, just tell me where it's stored and I'll get it myself! This position has really gone to your head, you USED to be nice! :mad:

TTOTM: How the hell do you perform badly enough to not only need help pulling the CAFs on a nontruck day, you also left two of them for the morning team to push AND didn't do the audit!?

Like, it almost amazes me that you haven't been fired yet, but then I remember you're basically loved by everybody for some reason.

TATSFC: a DEPENDENT discount card is for a TM's DEPENDENT!!! That means a spouse OR a child. I ordered dependent cards for my kids, who are MINORS! My 17 year old tried to use his today and the cashier told him he COULDN'T, that they could ONLY be used by the "TM or their SPOUSE." He was paying with cash & buying supplies for a school project. He wasn't with a group of kids either, he was by himself. He ended up paying full price. He then texted me, not realizing I was at work, and I told him to come over to pharmacy. Since it was time for my break, we went over to GS, where we got the discount applied, then the GSTL & I went over to inform the cashier that she was wrong. She proceeded to try and argue with the GSTL!!! I said to her, "he's 17, he's my DEPENDENT so he CAN use a DEPENDENT card."

TTOLOD: If a guest wants to speak directly to a manager, you have to make yourself available to the guest no matter what. I understand you relayed a message to me and you would've told the guest the exact same thing you told me over the walkie, but you can't turn down a request for the guest to speak with you.

TTOTM,

I asked you many times to leave me the fuck alone and you never did.

You have come after me in public trying to get my attention when I wanted none of your crap.

So when I tell you in busy, on my lunch, and I don't wanna talk, I have every right to enforce the fact that I don't want to speak to you.

Next time you try that, I'm not going to promise I won't slap you.

TToETL-HR

I really appreciate you requisitioning a pouch of tuna for me when you found out I'm a pescetarian and couldn't eat anything from the sandwich bar.

TTo....TMperson

I'm...not sure what position you are exactly I think you're one of those intern people and you're still pretty new so for now I'll let it slide since you don't know me. But for the record, I don't like it when whoever is watching the front comes up to me and basically says I gotta push red cards harder and go all car salesman on guests. I know what I'm doing and I'm doing what makes me comfortable. I'll let you know next time that if you make me push them that way you'll have a crying ball of Kaitii on the floor that you have to mop up. I understand it's your job, but also understand that I know what I'm doing.

TTOLOD: If a guest wants to speak directly to a manager, you have to make yourself available to the guest no matter what. I understand you relayed a message to me and you would've told the guest the exact same thing you told me over the walkie, but you can't turn down a request for the guest to speak with you.
We have one LOD who will send AP over because they don't like dealing with guests. Guess what sweetheart? That's your fucking JOB! Suck it up and do it!

To all the TMs at work, why don't any of you look your ages? I can't remember a single time that I wasn't shocked to find out someone's age.

To the lod team, I think by now you all know from the weekday 4x4/huddle that the training and leadership of the flow team is not where it should be. Tubs of over-push every week seems reasonable to you guys?? The 4x4 would go much faster if things were put away correctly the first time.

But I mean, I'm just a tm, so maybe idk what I'm talking about.

So, there's this one TM who's "on the bench" for a TL position - and every time he walks around and talks to new hires, he acts like he owns the place. It's annoying.

TTOTM: Hahahahahaha @ you asking me if I'd pick up one of your shifts. You're NEVER THERE. Why would I do that? You like to call out when we're scheduled to close together, leaving me and the GSTL/GSA scrambling at the end of the night. No, I will not pick up one of your shifts. Now scram!

TTOSRTL: I love you! You are just one of the coolest human beings in our store. And I have fun bonding over our love of beer. haha

TTOSTL: Thanks for agreeing to donate the returned Halloween candy. It really hurt my heart to see so much about to be tossed.

TTOTM: Hahahahahaha @ you asking me if I'd pick up one of your shifts. You're NEVER THERE. Why would I do that? You like to call out when we're scheduled to close together, leaving me and the GSTL/GSA scrambling at the end of the night. No, I will not pick up one of your shifts. Now scram!
I never swap shifts with people who call out all the time. I just make up and excuse like "I'm busy" or something if they ask me. I only pickup shifts from people who are great workers and have my back.

I never swap shifts with people who call out all the time. I just make up and excuse like "I'm busy" or something if they ask me. I only pickup shifts from people who are great workers and have my back.

I get this side but if I can, I'll pick up those shifts because otherwise someone I like gets stuck trying to do their work too. Or they call me anyway to come in and then I have to say no. I could theoretically say yes, but I plan my day before I even go to sleep so I'm usually not a fan of that

To those new seasonal tms :
First one : you called out on your second day ??? What's wrong with you ?
Second one : you simply don't have a clue ! You waste so much time looking at the clothes as we sort them , it's not time to shop !
Third one : maybe there was some hope for you , except you just told us that you want to work in the backroom and not on softline / flow !
To the same second and third one : it was a test from our etl , when he asked you if you wanted to be on register for a couple of hours today and you refused saying you didn't want to be a cashier , I think your time with target will be short ...

TTOVMTL: Listen. I re-merchandised all of Halloween from scratch today based on sales and popularity, as well as making it a mission to push the lower selling items to the most visible shelf so that they catch peoples' eyes more and we sell them. While I was doing all of that, you had the nerve to complain to me that you were so tired from pushing out a tub of clearance? Um, hey, sweetie. Nuh-uh. YOU should have been merchandising all of this stuff. Guess I figured out how useful you are, after all. (re: Not at all)

We have one LOD who will send AP over because they don't like dealing with guests. Guess what sweetheart? That's your fucking JOB! Suck it up and do it!
That sounds like another store in my district. They sent their TPS to shadow me for a couple days so they could officially say "he was trained," despite having worked there for six months already.
He told me that his STL would always make him deal with upset guests because she couldn't handle it.

To everyone who called out on Halloween: Kindly engage in sexual relations with yourselves. Also, please quit or get fired so we can replace you with people who will actually work their shifts because they need the money.

TTOLOD: can you please just get what I ask for without being such a dick about it every single time? Yes, we NEED it, we aren't making papier mache Bullseyes with it! Maybe if you'd give us more than 2-3 rolls at a time, we wouldn't ASK for it so often!!! Better yet, just tell me where it's stored and I'll get it myself! This position has really gone to your head, you USED to be nice! :mad:

A former GSTL of mine would always make sure the pharmacy was taken care of. When I would help her distribute supplies, she'd give me half a box of receipt paper to deliver to the pharmacy.

I can't fucking stand when my ETLs do this.

TToTM

Okay I get it, your shift is over and you want to go home. But I think it was pretty rude of you to interrupt me while I'm explaining Cartwheel to a guest who is using it for the first time and is wondering why some clothing didn't count towards the 25% off women's apparel. Yes, Guest Services can do the same thing. No, I'm not going to send her over for something like that. You had less than 10 items and do you know what else Guest Services can do? Check you out for under 10 items. I'm glad I didn't take your "advice" and kept helping the guest out (as I ALWAYS do), because she was extremely grateful that I took the time to explain to her and show her step by step how exactly to use the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back