IRP

Ours has been gone for awhile but seeing if it was a pyramid wide end to access or building specific change.

Jump code allowed for TMs to track productivity.

That's unfortunate.. I would rather have people hit an expectation and stop than never make it to the expectation.

Any DCs still have access to the jump code IRP?
Wow I didn’t realize it was a company wide thing. Also IRT worked as well as IRP. I understand, but don’t like the reason they stopped, it’s one of those things where they want you to go above and beyond even though you work fast enough to meet the parameters. Like in cart air if you pull 300 cartons in an hour when the goal is 200 so you can relax and goof off the next hour. They will still wonder why you have too much of a scan gap and say something along the lines of “well you could have pulled 400 if you kept up the pace! God forbid you hit goal quick so you can take a breather lol

Wow I didn’t realize it was a company wide thing. Also IRT worked as well as IRP. I understand, but don’t like the reason they stopped, it’s one of those things where they want you to go above and beyond even though you work fast enough to meet the parameters. Like in cart air if you pull 300 cartons in an hour when the goal is 200 so you can relax and goof off the next hour. They will still wonder why you have too much of a scan gap and say something along the lines of “well you could have pulled 400 if you kept up the pace! God forbid you hit goal quick so you can take a breather lol
Your concept sounds nice but in reality it's a business and they're not paying anyone to take a breather. Also when you say "hit goal quick", are you working safe and on process? Watch those scan gaps!

Back