Jfc

So get this: it was busy, right? Lots of opus and all that stuff. I had been in the middle of a second one when my manager called me to tell me that he needed me in market which is understandable cuz we had a lot to do. Prior to that, the manager in fulfillment had asked if I could do the two others and I agreed not thinking of it. So because my manager told me what was up, I felt it right to tell the fulfillment team lead what was up. Evidently that was wrong because I just got talked to. Got told I was focusing more on opus than work which is so unbelievable. Then he said that he has team members who go right to work and evidently I wasn't lol. I walked in, did 2 cereal pods and backstocked, later did three beverage pods, backstocked. Did get asked to do an opu and wound up doing a second one because the other person in market was on break or lunch.

If two TLs are giving you orders do whatever the last TL tells you and contact the first TL that you are being pulled. That should cover you for failure to follow. Hopefully, anyway. I’m not going to say let them fight it out, but they are leaders and need to get together and prioritize. I don’t know about your store, but at my store keeping the FF metrics green is the priority over everything else. If a TL pulled their TM back and let batches roll over to finish backstocking, that TL would be in the SD’s office when the metrics came out red, because you know the FF-TL would have been called in first and spilled the beans. If your TL thinks it’s tough getting chewed out for not finishing workload, wait until they have been in there and got chewed out for causing FF metrics to go red. Good luck!

If two TLs are giving you orders do whatever the last TL tells you and contact the first TL that you are being pulled. That should cover you for failure to follow. Hopefully, anyway. I’m not going to say let them fight it out, but they are leaders and need to get together and prioritize. I don’t know about your store, but at my store keeping the FF metrics green is the priority over everything else. If a TL pulled their TM back and let batches roll over to finish backstocking, that TL would be in the SD’s office when the metrics came out red, because you know the FF-TL would have been called in first and spilled the beans. If your TL thinks it’s tough getting chewed out for not finishing workload, wait until they have been in there and got chewed out for causing FF metrics to go red. Good luck!
This exactly. Fulfillment takes precedence over all else.

Also doesn't hurt to follow the one who is the least amount of an asshole to their team and has been at the store the longest.
In this instance, it’s the FF TL since the FB TL has been only been at this store for over a year.

Thank you all for your replies 🩷 definitely gave me a lot to think about. FF is the priority 100% and it’s not on us that our TLs decide to either not schedule enough people or, in my situation, my TL was watching over self checkout instead of helping in FF or working one of the many dry u-boats.

Back