Q4 Availability

I glanced at the availability form.

Is it just me or are there a lot more questions than last year in regards to specific weeks?

Will there be any extra pay for working specific days?

willingness to work overtime and overnight
Haven't been yet, but every year we're asked the same things. Last year, there actually was some OT, which was great. But we'll never go to an overnight schedule as much as I wish we would. Starting an hour earlier is good because there are no guests to work around but that's the only change. Even Black Friday prep didn't change the schedule if I remember correctly. The deals being spread out and the store actually being closed on Thanksgiving Day meant things weren't bonkers like in years past. Still busy, but not crazy-busy.

Haven't been yet, but every year we're asked the same things. Last year, there actually was some OT, which was great. But we'll never go to an overnight schedule as much as I wish we would. Starting an hour earlier is good because there are no guests to work around but that's the only change. Even Black Friday prep didn't change the schedule if I remember correctly. The deals being spread out and the store actually being closed on Thanksgiving Day meant things weren't bonkers like in years past. Still busy, but not crazy-busy.
Last year we also got very less OT although the seasonal hires were less . There was some sort of favoritism and secrecy while deciding OT . But the year before was great with overtime for almost 2 months during peak periods . Let’s wait and see how it goes this year.

Back