Tear up the store I guess

Amen. And teach your teenagers that spraying shaving cream around, leaving a bunch of rugs on the floor, bouncing balls all around the store, etc. don't count as acceptable activities. And especially that stealing is always just plain wrong.
Also, to add a new mini-gripe of mine, what's with sniffing a dozen different deodorants or body washes and leaving them scattered around? This is what counts as entertainment these days?

TTOG: Thank you SO much for trying on about 20 bathing suits at five minutes to close and then leaving them in a heap in the fitting room and waltzing right past me. 🙄

I couldn't help but say something: "Excuse me, you don't want any of these? You're done with this giant pile of clothes? Wow, this might be a record."

I've been getting a bit snarky here and there with the guests lately. I better be cool before someone complains. 😬

"Hey asshole (in the parking lot on a windy day) the cart corral is 10 ft away and empty, don't leave your shopping cart out where it can blow into and damage a car you fucking entitled shit head."

Don't park your car in the Drive Up spaces then go into the store.

In a related matter not requiring a minimum order of say $25 for Drive Up and/or In Store Pickup was really dumb.

TTOG: Thank you SO much for trying on about 20 bathing suits at five minutes to close and then leaving them in a heap in the fitting room and waltzing right past me. 🙄

I couldn't help but say something: "Excuse me, you don't want any of these? You're done with this giant pile of clothes? Wow, this might be a record."

I've been getting a bit snarky here and there with the guests lately. I better be cool before someone complains. 😬
As bad as that is, better to do that than to buy 20 bathing suits, tear the tags of them and return them 30, 60 or 90 days later.

Don't park your car in the Drive Up spaces then go into the store
I have to admit I do that but only because I ordered Drive Up but I forgot something so I have to go into the store to get it. So, I get the item and then request my drive up order.

I have to admit I do that but only because I ordered Drive Up but I forgot something so I have to go into the store to get it. So, I get the item and then request my drive up order.
The ones I see are mainly those that go in to shop and like those close Drive Up spaces.

The ones I see are mainly those that go in to shop and like those close Drive Up spaces.
I haven't seen that at one store but I have at a store that's attached to a mall. Interesting, though, I have seen it a couple of times at a grocery store. Also, curbside pickup at restaurants seem to be used by people who eat inside of the restaurant. I've seen it at Blaze (inside of a mall), Applebee's and El Pollo Loco.

As bad as that is, better to do that than to buy 20 bathing suits, tear the tags of them and return them 30, 60 or 90 days later.

Both suck for different reasons.

And trying on bathing suits is fine, but at least bring them out. Lately I've noticed a trend of guests leaving their rejects in the rooms instead of bringing them out, even when I'm standing right there. Or they will bring some out but not all, or bring the clothes but leave all the hangers.

Tonight at a local grocery store asshole leaves cart between two cars parked next to each other right in front of the store. Cart corral 15 ft away. Nice evening but windy. Hundreds of other safe parking spaces. I park as far away as I can. Carts damage cars. People are lazy and stupid.

Some teenagers stole some gel blasters today, but they forgot to take the pellets, the most important part lol.

I'm guessing they probably already stole some pellets though.

Back