To That One Guest - II

You mean "fake service dog"?

Most of the dog owners I see in my store don't even bother with one of those service dog vests.
Maybe coincidence but I've been seeing a lot of fake service dogs, three last week. People on Facebook somewhere must telling each other to buy that style of vest harness. More people bringing in dogs with no sort of harness too.

Tell her: "Watch your language, bitch. GTFO." If only! We used to hang out at a local beer bar in my home town when we were younger. The owner didn't take any shit from anyone. Mouth off and you were gone. Enforced by a lot of small town off duty cops who went there.

Maybe coincidence but I've been seeing a lot of fake service dogs, three last week. People on Facebook somewhere must telling each other to buy that style of vest harness. More people bringing in dogs with no sort of harness too.
They don't even have to have a fake service vest to get in my store, guests just walk right in with dogs in their cart and no one says boo. We even had one guest who would bring her dog in unleashed. I think it's completely wrong but I'm obviously the only one who cares, so 🤷‍♀️

TTOG, yes, it's true that instead of saying "how can I help you?" or something familiar when you stop me during an OPU - when I'm clearly in a rush - I simply say "HI!" on purpose and stare at you until you figure out how to respond, and yes I enjoy that a lot of you kind of stammer as you figure out whether you should say hello back, and I enjoy that it's awkward for you to segue into your question, and I realize that it sometimes make you feel bad for stopping me. This response from me has been carefully crafted over the course of a year to make you maximally uncomfortable while still being friendly and within the bounds of acceptable behavior.

TTOG (actually many, presumably unsupervised teens): Please, oh please, just stop with your stupid shaving cream games. It's to the point now where I had the thought yesterday that maybe we should have the cans of shaving cream in a locked cabinet. That's how sick of it I am.
So glad school has already started for many area kids and will be very soon for the rest of them. Won't solve the problem completely of course, but it'll be somewhat better.

To the two separate guests with dogs: You thought it was a great idea to let your dogs 'make friends' & nearly started a dogfight in my dining area. You were surprised at the angry parents of several children who were scared by your dogs after you had to separate them. If anyone had gotten bit I have NO doubt ya'll would've booked it without leaving any info & Target would've been threatened with legal action because of two asshole dog owners.
Irresponsible owners are my pet peeve & you just proved why.

My city seems to be rife with dog people/dog culture; lots of people walking around with their dogs & many places are dog-friendly which I've got no truck with but, like with kids, TRAINING PLEASE.
I'm a former dog-owner but one of my boys is terrified so we don't have one but I can't keep count of all the times & places where someone's dog comes running up to my son &, as he's freaking out, the owner ALWAYS says "Oh, it's OK. He's friendly!" They then get offended when my son starts screaming & the dog starts barking with hackles up, not understanding that we don't know them from Adam & my son is STILL SCARED OF DOGS no matter WTF you say!!! :mad:

the owner ALWAYS says "Oh, it's OK. He's friendly!"
I'm so sorry this happens and terrifies your son. Permission should be sought on both sides before anyone approaches anyone.
My current dog is very friendly but he's also a big boy and that makes him look threatening to some. Dog owners always need to keep their dog under control, doesn't matter if it's a big dog like mine or a little mini-something, and never allow it to go up to a stranger without making sure it's okay.

TTOG (actually many, presumably unsupervised teens): Please, oh please, just stop with your stupid shaving cream games. It's to the point now where I had the thought yesterday that maybe we should have the cans of shaving cream in a locked cabinet. That's how sick of it I am.
So glad school has already started for many area kids and will be very soon for the rest of them. Won't solve the problem completely of course, but it'll be somewhat better.
Lol. Everything I salvage out from the floor gets a " guest tampering" . Soon. Soon. Grubby fingerprints on the Plexiglas is all I ll have to clean up. Lol

Service dogs don't bark at anything but a learned duty and that doesn't include a style rack. They also don't come with a 6 ft lead. These people are jokers.

Back