To that one Team Member - II

I heard of a receiver once that acknowledged a truck that we had yet to receive.

How this is possible I don't know because this was the day before it's arrival.

However it screwed up the OPUs because it said all these items were available to purchase.
They ll do this on days we have 2 trucks. Am/pm. Ff just doesn't wear out searching. Lots of times an inf shows up on next truck anyway.

TTOTM: many. Wonder if leadership will ever connect your earning TM of the Month for your great driveup times to your 3 months later being top of the list for cheating the system by " skipping verification" to shave off time no one else could humanly come close too...
TTOTM: wonder if leadership realizes their TM of the Month hides in the family bathroom whenever they are asked to help out in another department as they just can't figure out how all that work didn't get done...
TTOTM: wonder if YOU realize leadership thinks your a superstar for your crop tops and pastel thong peaking out under your butterfly back tattoo and not for your efficiency; and if you do...more power to you ! Keep it up.

TTOTM: Are you really so lazy that you can't push a fairly small OTC pull? Yes, it was getting to be toward closing time and maybe you had a pile of pulls to do, but you actually took the time to incorporate the pull into the back stock that I had to leave for the next day. Items were put with like items - cold meds with other cold meds, vitamins with other vitamins, etc. Good thing I still had a pretty good idea of what I'd left so I could pull those few things out and push them myself. It didn't take but a few minutes, probably not much more than you used to find good spots for them in my cart of back stock. If someone else had done that back stock, they would have back stocked the whole thing.

TTOTM at the DC: Someone is unclear on the concept of what a rubber band does. If you use one to attach a pick label to a product, you don't need to peel off the whole back of the label and stick it to the product. If you're that worried about losing your label, peel off a corner and stick it to the product, then wrap the rubber band around. Guests don't like packages that look messy.

TTOTM at the DC: Someone is unclear on the concept of what a rubber band does. If you use one to attach a pick label to a product, you don't need to peel off the whole back of the label and stick it to the product. If you're that worried about losing your label, peel off a corner and stick it to the product, then wrap the rubber band around. Guests don't like packages that look messy.
And TTOTM rubber bands holding items in backroom wacos...stay in the backroom. I always know when your lazy behind has worked the floor with the amount of rubber bands wedged into pushers with product.

TTOTM with a disability: If you need accommodations, you need to advocate for yourself. A doctor's note will get you nowhere. You should let both HR and our ETL know what you need to help you do your job. Don’t assume that our team knows everything about you since your transfer.

I can't help you talk to our ETL because I also have a disability because one it's not my job and two, I have no idea what kind of accommodations you need. I know it seems like a lot of work, but it’s the only way you'll be heard tbh.

When my TL said THREE TLs pulled and pushed in my department because "they said they did" I don't believe you without you showing any proof.

I did look in MyDay before I started and only 40 DCPIs were pulled when I got there at 5:00 PM!
Yes same here. Closing and finishing the truck don't jive well when your tl said they helped in home then got called into a meeting....so....yeah " all hba repacks are NOT done and please start with cosmetics"...then the closing tl asks you every 20 minutes " how's your zone" always same inbound tm. Don't even have to ask. Shelves also look like hell...so now zoning is going to be a sweat marathon with priorities and go backs. It's the gaslighting that is so infuriating...like it's a normal day for me to not even do go backs and audit til 7 pm...

Sometimes I hear the most insensitive comments made to other team members. I remember -- yes, this was awhile ago -- when Elizabeth Montgomery died, a team member asked a team lead that was it sad that Elizabeth passed away. The team lead asked who was Elizabeth Montgomery. The team member responded back to him with "you idiot", to which the team lead replied back: That's not nice, Carl (name changed to protect his identity).

TTOTM: Why would you tie two endcaps, but do nothing but take the previous product off? You didn't adjust the shelves, get the extra shelves needed, put up any of the labels, or even print them off. Which then meant that there were a bunch of items that went into the pulls, that had no place to go without me spending 20 minutes doing the rest of your job, which you didn't even tell anyone that you didn't finish.

TTOTM: Why would you tie two endcaps, but do nothing but take the previous product off? You didn't adjust the shelves, get the extra shelves needed, put up any of the labels, or even print them off. Which then meant that there were a bunch of items that went into the pulls, that had no place to go without me spending 20 minutes doing the rest of your job, which you didn't even tell anyone that you didn't finish.
This happened to me a couple of times so when those pulls dropped into my batches I set the capacity to zero!

Yes but on "paper" to corporate they finished their work. Cheaters

Back