Viewing Priority Pull Percentages

Can the district and/or corporate view percentages in real time?

I work afternoons and when I start the percentage is well below 10%.

I am usually the only that pulls my department.

They are "too busy" pushing truck to ever do it. 🙄

What if I don't show up?

What if I don't show up?
Not your problem, goal is high 80s now. If they don’t hit that consistently, someone will have to answer for it, it probably won’t be you

Not your problem, goal is high 80s now. If they don’t hit that consistently, someone will have to answer for it, it probably won’t be you
Funny thing it's easier to hit 80% because there is nothing to pull lately!

My store is more concerned with getting items PULLED but not PUSHED.

Numerous times I have left ONE three-tier to hit 80%.

I would then be off the next day and it would still be there until I worked again two days later.

🤨

What if I don't show up?
Why would that matter to them? If enough gets pulled each day, that's enough. When is irrelevant. If corporate wanted that, they'd bring back the CAFs throughout the day.
That being said, I don't think they have access to "live".
But you can view per hour metrics on greenfield, so you could see when most is getting pulled.

Corporate and District have access to these same interfaces, whether they know it or not. There is also a tool called Grafana that visualizes all this data in real time and can be utilized by corporate partners. It's usually utilized on an enterprise scale, not for an individual store.
Field partners like DSDs and ODs and such do not have remote access to myday. They cannnot see live fill metrics like we see on the device. My DSD or OD ask me all the time to verify something like a task or the way something shows up on the device because if they’re not in a store they can’t see it

90% has always been our store's goal. Usually, by the time we clock out by 4:30, we hit our numbers. 80% is the least acceptable number.

Field partners like DSDs and ODs and such do not have remote access to myday. They cannnot see live fill metrics like we see on the device. My DSD or OD ask me all the time to verify something like a task or the way something shows up on the device because if they’re not in a store they can’t see it
Correct. They don't have remote access to myDay.

The technological capability and systems do exist to facilitate this though. As an example, I was recently viewing a graph that was measuring, in real time, baffle detection from move, epick, and rev log, across the company.

Another tool that I've found allows me to see worklist(fill batch) details in real time as team members are pulling them.

These tools aren't made for field partners which is why they're not widely known about. Also, I question the need for a DSD or OD to be managing these things in real time.

Correct. They don't have remote access to myDay.

The technological capability and systems do exist to facilitate this though. As an example, I was recently viewing a graph that was measuring, in real time, baffle detection from move, epick, and rev log, across the company.

Another tool that I've found allows me to see worklist(fill batch) details in real time as team members are pulling them.

These tools aren't made for field partners which is why they're not widely known about. Also, I question the need for a DSD or OD to be managing these things in real time.
I think it would actually be more beneficial for SDs to have remote access to see fill batches in real time but like you said not necessary just beneficial

Back