Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

The 8 lb bag oranges are on sale this week and we have none cannot order them either. I my supported this last Thursday and they said they would force out 2 cases received zero Still cannot order these damn oranges I'm sure we would easily sell 3 cases a day.
20160410_22mw_22

spend my entire shift clearing out Bakery and reclaimed it from the frozen stuff that had taken it over

The 8 lb bag oranges are on sale this week and we have none cannot order them either. I my supported this last Thursday and they said they would force out 2 cases received zero Still cannot order these damn oranges I'm sure we would easily sell 3 cases a day.

The store closest to my house somehow has them on sale for $2.50 a bag. They're piled nearly foot high in the bins and look like absolute shit. They have those lemons priced the same, stacked the same, right next to them. I had wondered why my Target's food areas were so highly praised until I started visiting other Targets. Holy hell, how do some of these people still have jobs? So many obvious Steritech and freshness issues. Stuff is overflexed and overstocked. I went in there last week, and their strawberries were $2.00 stacked 8-10 high. Not only does the refrigeration get to those top packs, it looks like absolute shit.

Anyone else having issues not receiving the original coffeemate creamer in the 32oz containers? Mysupport says it is a supply issue with for my store.

Anyone else having issues not receiving the original coffeemate creamer in the 32oz containers? Mysupport says it is a supply issue with for my store.

We had an issue with 32oz Hazelnut coffeemate a while back. They just refused to send it

i hate these guests ... especially the ones who remove 6 milks to get the one in the back.

12994539_916459771785467_7643995385300293456_n.jpg

My mom does that with milk when she grocery shops. She thinks it'll be a much later expiration date, but at our grocery store, it's a difference of maybe a day or two.

My CTL does not fucking do anything when she opens, it seems.

No bananas on the floor, none of the push is done, milk is empty

Really getting tired of her and she ALWAYS has an excuse.
I'm waiting for mine to get called out on savor spot being empty...for almost a week.

My mom does that with milk when she grocery shops. She thinks it'll be a much later expiration date, but at our grocery store, it's a difference of maybe a day or two.

I do this sometimes - but only when for some reason it seems the front stocked product isn't as cold as the back stocked. Although, Im usually doing this at the grocery stores & not Spot.

Do you have a FDC truck on the same day as Inventory ????????????????

We do, tomorrow, Wednesday April 20th around 5 AM our FDC truck of 1150 pieces is due to arrive, probably be LATE.
We have 3 TMs and 1 PA schedule to do it all push all 1150 pieces and back stock it ALL cause inventory is schedule for overnight around 11PM into Thursday morning.
1150 pieces ( 420 Fresh, 226 Frozen, 2 dry, 502 produce)
So , everything must be done, well that aint gonna happen unless amerce happens like smart huddle.

just wondering how everyone else day is going ... see ya all

Back