A Lead sent a spy to find ME!

I went to use the restroom. As I was washing my hands a trainer came into the bathroom walked pass me towards the stalls. She never went in, she just turned around and left.

She went back to report to the lead(not a manager) that I was in the bathroom.

I forgot on this shift in this dept we can't go to the bathroom unless we ask for permission and if we don't get permission we can't go. If we're caught off the line, the manager gave his leads permission to give a DA, which could lead to being fired.

Last edited:
I went to use the restroom. As I was washing my hands a trainer came into the bathroom walked pass me towards the stalls. She never went in, she just turned around and left.

I forgot on this shift in this dept we can't go to the bathroom unless we ask for permission and if we don't get permission we can't go. If we're caught off the line, the manager gave his leads permission to give a DA, which could lead to being fired.

You have to ask for permission to go to the bathroom?
And if they say no, you can't go?
They do know that's against the law right?
This is fucking nonsense.
They can't give you a DA for having to pee.
Fuck that noise.

The manager told us this during stand up in May. This explains why nobody drinks water even during the heat wave we just had. Ithink I'm gonna give a call to OSHA after my 90 days. My 90 days is fast approaching too.

What is happening?

1) Warehouse Leads can't issue DAs. Not in DCs. They can have a conversation about your performance but that's it and they can't document.

2) One coaching for being out of work area does not equal a DA unless you were out of your area for an egregious amount of time and had a bad excuse when they asked where were you.

I feel like we're not getting a lot of information. You can't be coached on going to the bathroom but you can be coached on in-work reliability (example you're going to the bathroom 4 times an hour for 15 minute stretches and are therefore not in your work area, so you'd be coached for being out of your work area).

This smells fishy. Maybe penguin-y?

Tell the lead or whatever the fuck they call themselves that you have an enlarged prostate and that affliction necessitates frequent restroom breaks. She's likely too stupid to realize females don't have the infamous walnut.

Back