Archived Deleting a batch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might seem like a stupid question, but is there a way to delete a batch that has already been dropped (on accident)?

Like allnew2 said, it'll be flagged as suspect and your name will appear on the suspect report for your ETL. Burning batches can negatively impact sales, so it's usually a big no-no.

But there are times when it's necessary. Just make sure to partner with your TL/ETL so they have a heads up that you'll appear on the report.

i'm not planning on doing it, i just like to know things. i don't get in the backroom very much these days anyway :(

Reactions: Coo
No error is created.
What I would always do, (even though it really fucks the counts) is say i pulled 99 which would trigger a 'did you pull all from this location' box which I would answer 'no' and would leave 'some' located there.
Some is a error

The correct way to burn batches- Scan backroom label, scan item, note quantity go into mywork and scan it back in. Repeat. If you don't do this- you will fuck up the backroom.

We found that if you drop another manual in on top of a manual, it seems to overwrite the old one. Same with a POG fill.

Reactions: Coo
it's bad because it ups SFQ and prevents replenishing those items even longer until someone manually fills, or enough sell to trigger replenishment.

Ah got it. But is there a time limit? Often I see people going to push what they pulled, only to have to backstock it anyway. So it doesn't cause issue, say after 20 minutes?

The correct way to burn batches- Scan backroom label, scan item, note quantity go into mywork and scan it back in. Repeat. If you don't do this- you will fuck up the backroom.
Correct but it you are the person who burns the batch your name will be on a suspect pull . And that’s not good for my report

Ah got it. But is there a time limit? Often I see people going to push what they pulled, only to have to backstock it anyway. So it doesn't cause issue, say after 20 minutes?

Do they pull and push the manuals after the freight unload?

If I pull it, I have to have someone else backstock it not to be suspect?

No because the report is for suspect pulls only , meaning just for the one that pulls the batch . Ie i did it with transition I pulled it and then I made the other team member go back and backstock it

No because the report is for suspect pulls only , meaning just for the one that pulls the batch . Ie i did it with transition I pulled it and then I made the other team member go back and backstock it

How do I prevent this

How do I prevent this
You can’t really . For transition for example if they pre-tie it just make the report green but not actually setting it , the batch will continue to ask for it. The best way is drop manual caf and fix counts with exf since you can no longer do audits

You can’t really . For transition for example if they pre-tie it just make the report green but not actually setting it , the batch will continue to ask for it. The best way is drop manual caf and fix counts with exf since you can no longer do audits

Good to know

I do not know specifically what the limit is, but I imagine it's no more than 5 minutes.

Its actually An hour , because you don’t give yourself enough time to pull , stock and backstock after

I hate to pull one of these, but at least it's maybe semi-related- would you happen to know anything about backstock from transitions from pulling right back out after it's backstocked? Even if we correct every SFQ and capacity, stuff pulls back out hours or days later even if none sold. For example, we completed the STAT transition mid last week, but even today there was a huge STAT batch for items that the accumulator should have known were already full. Are we doing something wrong? Since we drop Visual Out Of Stocks or Lows batches when we tie, is it trying to pull the items out after the fact because they "should" have been in the original POG fill, even though it let us choose the type?

Its actually An hour , because you don’t give yourself enough time to pull , stock and backstock after
No suspect items only pop up on the report if they are pulled and then backstocked within 5 minutes I believe it is but it's definitely not as long as an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back