Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Check to see if the item is on circle before doing price match. Tell the guest they cannot get circle discount with price match. Call a leader if they complain. When I used to work service desk I had no problem telling guest this! Leaders generally backed me up.
If they only have their Target Wallet to pay you cannot stop them from applying circle deals because it's done automatically. If the price match is better than the circle deal you basically have to tell them that they will need to pay the worse price or not purchase the item at all.

If they only have their Target Wallet to pay you cannot stop them from applying circle deals because it's done automatically. If the price match is better than the circle deal you basically have to tell them that they will need to pay the worse price or not purchase the item at all.
You ask them if they have another way to pay. you can deny the price match if you know the item is on circle and the guest is going to scan circle to pay. You have options.

You ask them if they have another way to pay. you can deny the price match if you know the item is on circle and the guest is going to scan circle to pay. You have options.
I just noticed the other day the price match is limited to Target, Amazon, and Walmart.

I would have no issue denying the price match.

At my store we have all the expensive stuff locked in the back and I would have no qualms in putting in back.

I also think these guests scope out the electronics area beforehand and see if a regular TM is there or just one from another department too.

Back