Price Change TL

Hi, I’m new to price change. How do you guys track and hold your team accountable with price? I feel when they do style they take longer. Which I get because the zone is bad. Also, do u wait till the last day to pull liabilities or do u pull as u complete an area? ultimately, how do u track and delegate areas? What is your daily weekly routine? How and where can I see the pc forecast?

Style takes longer. You can pull liability starting Sunday. Pulling liability is supposed to be done after floor ticketing but you can technically do it in any order. For some stores it makes sense to pull first because you have a lot of stuff in the back.

Hold your team accountable to accuracy by price change composite (the big overall PC metric), price accuracy completion (white labels), ticket completion (clr labels) and activation completion (due by Sat EOD). All of these are on Greenfield under the operations tab, or you can open the menu and it's under sales floor operations. PC forecast is in the same place.

Back