What team pushes Haircare/Skincare in your store?

In my store our new SD have the GM team push haircare and skin care both repacks and casepacks and now we can’t finish the rest of freight because it takes soooo long to push those ares. The Beauty team is only responsible for Cosmetics repacks. What work center in your store pushes this area? Can’t find any best practice on this.

Beauty is supposed to push cosmetics, hair and skin care at my store. Usually it ends up being the GM people who do it all though

In my store our new SD have the GM team push haircare and skin care both repacks and casepacks and now we can’t finish the rest of freight because it takes soooo long to push those ares. The Beauty team is only responsible for Cosmetics repacks. What work center in your store pushes this area? Can’t find any best practice on this.
My last store it was always hba. Never cosmetics.

At my store, Beauty pushes cosmetics, hair care, and skin care. If other TMs have to help, Beauty still does cosmetics and the Beauty repacks. Other TMs will do the case packs. (Or they'll have someone like me, who used to push cosmetics, to the repacks. Asking a random TM to do that is asking for trouble.)

Haircare has always been a GM role, some stores have beauty do it some don’t. Truthfully if your store uses all their beauty hours they typically can fit it into their work but it’s not their job.
If you're a Beauty Blowout remodel store the haircare hours and ownership actually go to Beauty, with shared responsibility for Men's Care/World in Personal Care, although I've never seen a store actually have Beauty work in Men's. It's one of those little things that shifts in myTime when your remodel turns over.

If you're a Beauty Blowout remodel store the haircare hours and ownership actually go to Beauty, with shared responsibility for Men's Care/World in Personal Care, although I've never seen a store actually have Beauty work in Men's. It's one of those little things that shifts in myTime when your remodel turns over.
There’s a post on yammer directly from the lead business partner that clarified that is incorrect a little while ago. He clarified with store ops as well as the payroll partners that GM owns and gets payroll for haircare in every prototype.

In our store both hair and skin are generally owned by beauty. It's been this way since before I started 5 years ago. GM will occasionally do a haircare u-boat but never the repacks. The haircare u-boats are the lowest priority for them also, so if beauty didn't take care of it they'd rarely get done. Even before these ridiculously low hours no one had time for anything. Each year when you think it can't get worse.... Target it like, "hold my beer."

There’s a post on yammer directly from the lead business partner that clarified that is incorrect a little while ago. He clarified with store ops as well as the payroll partners that GM owns and gets payroll for haircare in every prototype.
That's kind of strange, I can view the store ops/workforce management/operating model SharePoints and what I said is still the model on those hubs. Just curious, what area were they Lead BP for?

That's kind of strange, I can view the store ops/workforce management/operating model SharePoints and what I said is still the model on those hubs. Just curious, what area were they Lead BP for?
Weird, he’s works on the store ops team that oversee process operations and his role is mainly inbound/outbound processes. His whole team manages all aspects of best practices around current state replenishment. I’ll DM you his response when someone asked this question on viva.

Me. If the other departments are fully covered then maybe I ll get help with repacks after lunch. Often times the Closer gets stuck with a cart or 2 of cosmetics and skincare repacks.

Back