Another year of no raises

Thus proving the postulate that he is in fact a useless bigot and racist and borderline communist. That supersedes the impediment rationalization.

No, it proves that he isn't careful about how he frames his words.
We have all said things that we meant perfectly innocently and later realized did not sound that way at all or is that just us folk with AD/HD?
This is not a good thing for a politician but he's managed to make it work for him.

However Uncle Joe is old and from Delaware, a state that has had some serious issues with race.
So he has that bouncing around in his head.
He and Hillary were two of the people who pushed the idea of the super thug generation.
They worked on a bunch of legislation including the three strike rules that led to having more people in prison per capita except for maybe China.
I'll give you that one.

But Joe is no where near a communist.
Not even on the same continent.
You know how I know?
I grew up with family members who were the real deal, members of the Party, passed out flyers, went to the meeting, had the praxis, could quote Marx (and not just The Communist Manifesto).
Uncle Joe could easily be what used to be part of the more liberal wing of the Republican party from the 70's, known as the Rockefeller Republicans.
He would fit right in.

But most of all, he isn't useless.
He serves one purpose and only one.
Not being 45.
Like I said, I'd rather not have him for president but he is a much better option than the alternative.

Last edited:
Tell that to the ranchers, property owners in Eagle Pass and border towns. No redneck shit just realistically speaking it's a social and economic disaster. 1/3 of the prime hotels space is occupied by the illegals in NYC, at NO charge to them. Put that in your hash pipe and take a hit.

And which party blocked the bipartisan border deal that would have addressed those issues because their leader preferred running on border issues to actually fixing them?🐘 And who issued an executive order to strengthen border security? 🫏 Better to light the smallest candle than to curse the darkness.

Tell that to the ranchers, property owners in Eagle Pass and border towns. No redneck shit just realistically speaking it's a social and economic disaster. 1/3 of the prime hotels space is occupied by the illegals in NYC, at NO charge to them. Put that in your hash pipe and take a hit.
I would love to see the research/proof about how many prime hotel spaces are booked with illegals in 2024 vs 2019.

NYC local news today, yesterday. You doubt the statistic? Try to book a room in Midtown Manhattan. Lousy liberal mayor and governor got themselves into this predicament, now they have to fix the problem themselves. NYC used to be terrific, now it's a garbage dump.

NYC local news today, yesterday. You doubt the statistic? Try to book a room in Midtown Manhattan. Lousy liberal mayor and governor got themselves into this predicament, now they have to fix the problem themselves. NYC used to be terrific, now it's a garbage dump.

My dude, Eric Adams is a whole bunch of things, mostly a very nasty cop, but he is not a liberal by any stretch of the word.
He will play up to them, then break every promise he ever made.
The guy is absolutely awful on every level.

31 people have died at Rikers island while Adams had been mayor.
Want to know why you don't know about that?
Because Adams made it so the jail doesn't have to report the deaths.
There have been other deaths, around 15, where the people were sent to the hospital just hours before they died, so Riker's could say they didn't die there.
Why does this matter?
Rikers is a holding facility.
None of those people had gone to court yet.
None of them had been found guilty of anything.
By the laws of our land they are innocent.
And they died being held waiting for a trial.

The man who lets that shit happen is awful but not for the reasons you think he is.

Last edited:
NYC local news today, yesterday. You doubt the statistic? Try to book a room in Midtown Manhattan. Lousy liberal mayor and governor got themselves into this predicament, now they have to fix the problem tthemselves. NYC used to be terrific, now it's a garbage dump.
What statistic? I haven't seen or hear the numbers. That is what I am asking. There are a lot of places in the world where you can't get a hotel room. That isn't proof of anything. My husband hates cities. If you ask him NYC was a garbage dump 10 years ago and 5 years ago and still is. So opinions that a place is a garbage dump now or 5 years ago isn't really hard data.

My target is a lot dumpier now than it was 5 years ago, and 5 years before that it was even nicer. I don't think I can blame that on this guy or the guy before.

Broaden your horizons and read more credible literature and pay attention to current valid news. Your 10-5-now statement is a rambling opinion to which everyone is entitled and is of little value. This board is quite liberal and that being said, and this is America, everyone can express an opinion no matter how convoluted it is.

Broaden your horizons and read more credible literature and pay attention to current valid news. Your 10-5-now statement is a rambling opinion to which everyone is entitled and is of little value. This board is quite liberal and that being said, and this is America, everyone can express an opinion no matter how convoluted it is.

Say Cap, it's probably me and it being being first thing in the morning, but who are you talking to here?

My dude, Eric Adams is a whole bunch of things, mostly a very nasty cop, but he is not a liberal by any stretch of the word.
He will play up to them, then break every promise he ever made.
The guy is absolutely awful on every level.

31 people have died at Rykers island while Adams had been mayor.
Want to know why you don't know about that?
Because Adams made it so the jail doesn't have to report the deaths.
There have been other deaths, around 15, where the people were sent to the hospital just hours before they died, so Ryker's could say they didn't die there.
Why does this matter?
Ryker's is a holding facility.
None of those people had gone to court yet.
None of them had been found guilty of anything.
By the laws of our land they are innocent.
And they died being held waiting for a trial.

The man who lets that shit happen is awful but not for the reasons you think he is.
How many of these, "innocent ", people that died were repeat offenders? Some get locked into a life of repeat offenses and know nothing other than jail. Ryker's has always had a bad reputation, way before the homie Adams was in office.

How many of these, "innocent ", people that died were repeat offenders? Some get locked into a life of repeat offenses and know nothing other than jail. Ryker's has always had a bad reputation, way before the homie Adams was in office.

It doesn't matter if they have committed crimes before.
They served their time for those crimes.
They haven't been convicted of new charges and they most certainly weren't sentenced to death.
Yes, Rikers has always been awful.
But has gotten exponentially worse and instead of trying to fix it Adams is just covering it up.

Last edited:
It's Rikers not Rykers and it's a 413 acre living hell. 100,000 admissions per year huge population deplorable medical care. Adams is the boss, Adams is a loser.

It doesn't matter if they have committed crimes before.
They served their time for those crimes.
They haven't been convicted of new charges and they most certainly weren't sentenced to death.
Yes, Rykers has always been awful.
But has gotten exponentially worse and instead of trying to fix it Adams is just covering it up.
Ya, most of these politicians are only worried about one thing, their bank account. Who cares about human rights anymore when everything is so damn expensive?

It's Rikers not Rykers and it's a 413 acre living hell. 100,000 admissions per year huge population deplorable medical care. Adams is the boss, Adams is a loser.
Thanks for the correction, I read somewhere that it costs the city roughly half a million dollars to house an inmate for the year. Where does all that money go if conditions are so bad? Obviously not to the prison..

Stupid phone.
I went back and fixed it because it was driving me nuts once you pointed it out.

i thought we were talking about pay & not politics?

Good point.
I'm being really bad on this one.
I'm going to quit posting anything here except on the salary information.
We need to move politics to that thread.
Sorry.

Back