Halloween Candy

After Halloween candy is set who refills it in your store?

At my store it's grocery though my TL lies every year and states we are getting extra help to do it.

Grocery at our store . But this time we are so short staffed in our department . Hoping they would spare us from pushing Halloween .

Grocery, unfortunately. We had one year where GM did it, but nobody there liked doing it (now they know how we feel) so they made it our responsibility again :rolleyes:

Before it was the market team members that had to pull candy for mini seasonal. But now I think we are supposed to have a GM team member doing the priority pulls.

It’s been GM for at least the last couple of years for my store. Market will just sort out any halloween candy on a separate vehicle. If things are dually located, sometimes they’ll push it after the home location is full.

The real answer is actually that no one pushes it and they would drop off the vehicles or pallet to the floor and would pull me from either GS or DU to push it when it got too backed up. My store has always had a pull from the front end mentality especially for the tasks and responsibilities that no one ever seems to claim lol

GM does it at my store.
And those super-hot temps melting candy? There are reasons I live where it gets really cold in the winter.

GM does it at my store.
And those super-hot temps melting candy? There are reasons I live where it gets really cold in the winter.
At my store GM does initially however the pulls drop under Grocery so it screws up the priority pull percentages later in the day.

Back