How is your stores hold space relabeling going?

Im confused about the Bay locations. Do they have to be the same aisle numbering?

Ex. Does bay one have to all be GM 500?

Ps yes I’ve asked my ETL they think it does but reading the guide it doesn’t seem so

Last edited:
Hopefully you guys figured this out. Still, I'm really confused on this subject. Hopefully someone who works at corporate can give some insight into this.

This new system completely changes how the OPU hold space is labeled. I imagine a lot of time was put into this change, with multiple higher ups signing off on it. Given that..

1. Why is there (seemingly) no way to reprint individual labels? Assuming there were multitudes of meetings about this, was there not a single person asking what happens when a label gets damaged? Especially with the transition to QR codes, which are much more fragile.
2. Why is the signing so half-assed? The top two cards for the aisle boards are scaled too small to fit properly, which is strange given we already have existing aisle number cards that fit perfectly. Even more strange is that we were directed to use the exsting information cards despite them having nothing at all to do with the hold space. And no operations card at all.

I absolutely positively hate the new labeling system!!!! I work drive up . It’s been almost 2 weeks and I still have trouble finding finding things. It’s slowly get a little easier. My guess is by the time we fully get used to this they will decide to go a different way.

Back