TM needs money
Over $500 in cash with a TM
Over $500 in GC at SCO
FOS attendant for a carry out
Backup
Help
Circle Card
Cash turned off at SCO

The backup alert should be similar to the service hub alerts except that it goes to everyone first

Anyone else have major probkems scanning this week?

My last couple of shifts I had to switch out my Zebra several times.

It didn't matter what TC version.

Use tep agent to actions to reset scanner on zebra. Also, restart zebra & put in dock after do this action. Spot will get a status token fron the zebra. If continues, when you do the incident ticket, spot will tell you 60 seconds or less to send unit in.

oh so its not just me lol. Yeah in TEP agent in one of the bottom menus there is a button to reset scanner. It'll restart it and it usually fixes the issue for me.
They should have a similar sound but be slightly different for
Meh, I think that is a LITTLE much. Conceptually Yes i agree however actually most people don't use those functions on the POS
Over $500 in cash with a TM
Honest to god unpopular opinion. It should check how long someone has been working there and if its less than like 6 months then the POS should lock until a leader can come and override.
Also the phrasing in that myDay alert is sooo bad lol.

depends on your position in the store. That might not mean stuff to you but it’s important to the DU team.
Yes, I understand this. But it seems like it there could be a way for the system to know my TM number doesn't match up with someone who knows how to do that. (I did know how to pick orders back when covid started, but it has to have changed enough that I'd need retraining to do it now.) Obviously, I'm expecting too much!

Also, another trick to silence them. Open the Pickup app, tap the three lines in the top left corner, and switch to the Starbucks menu. Then close the app. Then no DU sounds will play until the app is opened again.

Same! I actually had a few where it seems like somebody’s typing and it’s going click click click click click click click and letters are coming up in the search bar but nobody’s pushing anything. Well it happened several times, the one day it kept repeatedly putting the number 6. It was really scary and I took the battery out. lol

Same! I actually had a few where it seems like somebody’s typing and it’s going click click click click click click click and letters are coming up in the search bar but nobody’s pushing anything. Well it happened several times, the one day it kept repeatedly putting the number 6. It was really scary and I took the battery out. lol

I think the phantom typing is a universal issue. I have it happen daily, no matter what device I use. And always when I need to be clicking something specific or typing a ChatBot. So frustrating! Only fix I've found is to take the battery out and even then it sometimes keeps happening.

Back