To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one team member: I really really dislike you, you hypochondriac, lazy bitch. Don't call out all the fucking time and then come in to work and cry about how broke you are. You NEVER have anything positive to say EVER. I always ask everyone how they are when I greet them, but I have given up asking you how you are. You always have something to complain about and I no longer give a shit. I can't wait to throw a party when you finally get fired.

I think she works at my store!

To that one TM: I'm pleased to hear that you're being developed for leadership. You know your stuff and you actually treat the rest of us with respect. I hope you actually get a TL position at some point instead of becoming the project bitch (i.e. what happens when a benched TM is never given a TL position and does "projects" until he/she gets sick of waiting and leaves the company).

Dear lazy asshole cashier that I sent to cover GS break/lunch,
Why the fuck are you still hanging out at Guest Service after the GS team member hs a BEEN back from their break for the past 10 minutes? I have sales floor tms on the registers as backup, yet you're hiding behind the service desk sniffing your fingers because you're too lazy to get back on up front.

TTO GSA

Seriously, what was your problem today? What crawled inside your butt & died? You weren't even GSA today & you were disrespectful of the cashiers while covering the other GSA's break; your actual workcenter was SD.

The two of you GSAs are like night and day. She thanks me for helping grab reshop & giving her a heads up on suspicious high value coupons. She regularly and sincerely compliments me on my front end skills. You however, grab handbaskets out of my hands and yell at me to get back on a lane. Seeing you both on shift at the same time today reinforced for me how shitty you are at your job.

If you hate it so much, just quit. We don't need you, the newly promoted cashier will prove to be more capable than you and I won't miss your condescending tone you use with me and all of the other cashiers you don't like.

To that one team member: I really really dislike you, you hypochondriac, lazy bitch. Don't call out all the fucking time and then come in to work and cry about how broke you are. You NEVER have anything positive to say EVER. I always ask everyone how they are when I greet them, but I have given up asking you how you are. You always have something to complain about and I no longer give a shit. I can't wait to throw a party when you finally get fired.
I wonder if that's the same girl that was fired from my store two months ago.

TTOTM: Stop kicking me boxes or giving them to me and asking me to push them. You are not my leader. Also don't ask me to help guests when they ask YOU for help. You are capable of speaking English you lazy ***. And finally, don't talk smack about me to the boss in Spanish.

To that new ETL: You suck.

Seriously, what is it with the newest crop of ETLs/Sr. TLs we've had lately, where they're all "Tee hee, I don't know how to use the equipment!" If I'm on lunch and a guest needs some patio furniture down, but you refuse to use the stacker because you were only trained on it once and never bothered to use it since because ooooh, it's *scary*... are you seriously going to make the guest wait half an hour for me to be done with lunch so I can get it down????? :eek:

To the new cashier we hired: you are not in charge. Stop telling other cashiers what to do and stop acting like you are the boss. You say you were an assistant manager at your previous job so you know how to "keep people in line"? Great. No one gives a shit. You didn't get hired for management at this store. Your job is to ring people up and provide service. No, you cannot cover my breaks/lunches. I have already spoken to the GSTLs about your bossy antics and piss-poor attitude.

TTOTM: Give me a break! It doesn't take almost a whole shift to zone Shoes, J.A.C. and Intimates on a slow day. You didn't do any reshop when you got to work and you really didn't do much at all during your shift. We had our best Softlines brand team member doing reshop and zoning all morning and she continued to until she left for the evening. Not to mention the fact that part of Intimates was reset so you got a huge head start! Get off your lazy ass and do your damn job!

Last edited:
To that new ETL: You suck.

Seriously, what is it with the newest crop of ETLs/Sr. TLs we've had lately, where they're all "Tee hee, I don't know how to use the equipment!" If I'm on lunch and a guest needs some patio furniture down, but you refuse to use the stacker because you were only trained on it once and never bothered to use it since because ooooh, it's *scary*... are you seriously going to make the guest wait half an hour for me to be done with lunch so I can get it down????? :eek:

You should just say you'd be happy to train them until it's not scary because after all if you got sick, it's part of their core roles.

To the overnight team: Stop doing this whenever something doesn't fit:

index.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 166
Last edited:
^Omg! Our flow team does that, too! At least have the decency to remove the plastic, when you stock.

We've had a lot of the Flow team mis-stock aisles lately...

Such a pain in the ass

Ttotm: I get that you're on the flow team and you push as much as you can. Quit leaving empty carts in my areas, or leaving carts with unpushed product. I bust my ass everyday to make my areas look neat and clean. I don't need more work.

To my STL: you're nice to me. You always give me credit, but please stop being so rude to team leaders. They do so much, and are so nice to the team members. They don't need disrespect.

To those TMs: Thanks for the help with the 4x4 in Kitchen today. I really appreciate you two glancing down an aisle, moving some stuff around, saying they looked good then wandering off. Especially the TM who gave such loving attention to the gadget wall and left me the joy of actually zoning and pulling down a cart's worth of overstock.

To that one TM: You're one of the reasons I don't like working the line on flow. Because nothing says "comfortable work environment" like the guy who starts losing his shit every other unload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back