Team Voice Survey

y’all are so paranoid. It’s hilarious!! You log in so target knows you took the survey, so you can’t take it again. Your actual answers are compiled by a 3rd party. No one has ever been fired or retaliated against for their survey, as no one in the store sees how you answered.

Stores that aren’t pushing everyone to take the survey, have a dsd that doesn’t care. Most stores are persuaded to have better participation than last year, by their dsd. Plus the more participation, they’re hoping for a higher positive score. Lmao. Jokes on them.

I didn't even think that their logic for pushing everyone to do it would be to water down the upset people.
Ignoring the fact that many of the people who don't want to do it have been around forever and don't feel like it matters or are pissed off at the company and don't want to have anything to do with their survey.

y’all are so paranoid. It’s hilarious!! You log in so target knows you took the survey, so you can’t take it again. Your actual answers are compiled by a 3rd party. No one has ever been fired or retaliated against for their survey, as no one in the store sees how you answered.

Stores that aren’t pushing everyone to take the survey, have a dsd that doesn’t care. Most stores are persuaded to have better participation than last year, by their dsd. Plus the more participation, they’re hoping for a higher positive score. Lmao. Jokes on them.
Sorry but this stores leadership will spend more time trying to figure out which t m s put anything negative then trying to right their wrongs and make the store better for everyone. And so they ll continue their scape goating bullying abusive behavior and never figure out it s them causing such hi turnover...like new hires just don't come back after about a month.

Sorry but this stores leadership will spend more time trying to figure out which t m s put anything negative then trying to right their wrongs and make the store better for everyone. And so they ll continue their scape goating bullying abusive behavior and never figure out it s them causing such hi turnover...like new hires just don't come back after about a month.
They can only figure it out if y’all are sharing with your peers what you wrote if there’s comments. Otherwise, they can’t.
On whether or not Target does anything with the results…no. They never have and never will. I never said they care. Not filling out the survey at all because they’ll find out what you said, is unfounded.

All the stores get are percentages based on each question per area.

Our HR TM has been so annoying about insisting everyone take it. After about the third time he brought it up with me, I asked him to clarify whether it was optional or not and he said it was. I told him I wasn't planning on taking it, and he leaves but finds me again 15 minutes later practically begging me to take it.

We only got to see the results if they were good, so we didn’t see them very often. I don’t think we ever saw them while our second SD was there.🙄
And that's one of the numerous ways Cornell is destroying this company. Before he got here we had a huge store huddle, got a handout of the results, leaders and TMs werem't enemies... its a damn shame

And that's one of the numerous ways Cornell is destroying this company. Before he got here we had a huge store huddle, got a handout of the results, leaders and TMs werem't enemies... its a damn shame
I've had the opposite experience. Things were way worse 10-12 years ago for me. Although we did have more huddles back then I guess.

i am begging you to understand literally anything about how the survey process and results delivery works, as has been posted on this very website and in this very thread

if you do not write any personally identifying info in open comments sections it would be literally impossible for anyone at target to know which survey results belong to which team member

I remember 'chats' they were having after one year's survey & the ETL-HR was addressing high turnover by telling us that they were raising the starting pay rate.
Several of us long-timers looked at each other & asked if they were planning to give US raises for staying.
It got real awkward after that & they stopped having chats.
That was about 10 years ago & we haven't heard any results since.

When should we expect the results and will regular TMs be able to access it? Our leaders don't tell us anything anymore
About the only way you’ll find out the results as a regular TM is if the HR BP makes repeated visits and you get the opportunity to take another survey a little while later.

had that happen once, allegedly

Back