The Breakroom Memes

Yeah but you had to go to school, which was way worse. At least you get paid for working. School was hell.

I'll take getting paid and dealing with adults who at least try to act civilized (most anyway) over being forced to get up at a ridiculous hour, ride a bus with a bunch of asshole kids/teenagers and then spend the day with more asshole kids/teenagers.

Depends on the school. The worst day at Target was better than the best day in elementary school, as if there had ever been a even a good day there. Half of the teachers were bullies, the other half were coasting and the principal’s hobbies seemed to be towering over little kids while yelling at them or ridiculing them in front of as many kids and teachers as possible, like in front of a filled cafeteria. One teacher did nothing but sit at his desk reading, give out assignments to the class and tap a bell on his desk if anyone made any noise. Guess they were unhappy to be assigned to that crappy school, and it was a crappy school. The kids weren’t quite at Lord of the Flies level, since discipline was quite harsh in those days. On the other hand, Junior high was the best time of my life because I could play sports and for the first time in my life I had friends who had my back. The best day at Target couldn’t touch the worst day there. Guess ASANTS applies to schools, too.😁

Depends on the school. The worst day at Target was better than the best day in elementary school, as if there had ever been a even a good day there. Half of the teachers were bullies, the other half were coasting and the principal’s hobbies seemed to be towering over little kids while yelling at them or ridiculing them in front of as many kids and teachers as possible, like in front of a filled cafeteria. One teacher did nothing but sit at his desk reading, give out assignments to the class and tap a bell on his desk if anyone made any noise. Guess they were unhappy to be assigned to that crappy school, and it was a crappy school. The kids weren’t quite at Lord of the Flies level, since discipline was quite harsh in those days. On the other hand, Junior high was the best time of my life because I could play sports and for the first time in my life I had friends who had my back. The best day at Target couldn’t touch the worst day there. Guess ASANTS applies to schools, too.😁
K-3rd grade sucked. Different school for 4&5, was somewhat decent. Middle school was ok in some ways and shitty in others, overall nah. High School sucked ass.

Overall, 0/10, would not recommend.

Back