Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

You can print a pricing label after the kiosk turns off? You should NEVER turn off apex otherwise orders won’t come through
Like the computer itself that we use to print the labels and all that behind the counter turns to a logo screen once 9 hits and there’s no way to get out of it

Like the computer itself that we use to print the labels and all that behind the counter turns to a logo screen once 9 hits and there’s no way to get out of it
What that’s wild... someone should call Kodak about it because apex should be on basically 24/7

What is this about labels? Our kiosk doesn’t spit out labels...only a paper receipt that they bring to guest service.

What is this about labels? Our kiosk doesn’t spit out labels...only a paper receipt that they bring to guest service.
Kiosks don’t print out labels but if you have a full photo lab (not just prints in seconds) you get labels to put on bags.

How do you guys get through a whole shift of SCO? I can't take just standing there for hours on end.

if you're in a rush, there's gonna be enough happening at SCO to keep yourself busy helping guests. if you're in recovery mode, after stocking supplies you can start to zone the checklanes candy, checklanes end caps

if you're REALLY bored, deep clean SCO by dusting and wiping down the shelves, machines, and drink coolers.

SCO will always be better than cashiering tho

Sometimes when I get overwhelmed from being in guest service I’ll ask the SCO TM to switch for like 20 minutes so I can stand there and fold bags or do something for the SCO machines and not talk to anyone and just do busy work, really helps. However when I’m actually scheduled in there I’m like no thanks

Sometimes when I get overwhelmed from being in guest service I’ll ask the SCO TM to switch for like 20 minutes so I can stand there and fold bags or do something for the SCO machines and not talk to anyone and just do busy work, really helps. However when I’m actually scheduled in there I’m like no thanks
Are sco people are required to actually interact with every guest just like you should at a regular lane. “Hey, last one open let me know if you need any help.” “Hey that’s pretty big let me grab that with the hand scanner for you.” “Don’t forget about the water at the bottom”!

Are sco people are required to actually interact with every guest just like you should at a regular lane. “Hey, last one open let me know if you need any help.” “Hey that’s pretty big let me grab that with the hand scanner for you.” “Don’t forget about the water at the bottom”!
We are at my store and I hate it. Like there is a reason these people are going to SCO.

Yeah gross I don’t do that lmao

I only do that if they look shady tbh

My store requires it. And better be sure to give stickers to the offspring, or else. However, I believe we are a high theft store.

My store requires it. And better be sure to give stickers to the offspring, or else. However, I believe we are a high theft store.
Same thing at my store. Makes sense since we are highest theft level

Just noticed new drive up parking spots at my store fucking RIP (and of course no one has said a word about it)
:( RIP. I’m really hoping my store doesn’t get that since we have two different exits with two parking lots

I know we're starting drive-up in August. I think most stores are, according to the email. Your execs aren't sharing information (I know I know, big surprise there!)

Saw a crew painting handicap spots in the lot, I wonder if they'll be adding the drive up spots too

That honking sound the app sounds off when the guest is on their way or has arrived is more annoying than the chime or quacking the card reader does.

I came here to post this!! Scares the bajeezus out of me every time...in fact the other day I was talking to a guest and showing her something on the Zebra and suddenly HONK HONK!! and we both jumped. It's become an inside joke on flow team because I'm one of the only two flow TMs who carries a Zebra so they can always pinpoint my location when it honks.

Back