MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Is there a trick to attaching the plastic label strip with the header to the shelf? This is the kind that holds the regular label strip in the usual place plus a strip across the top.
Was trying to get the ones attached to the Smoker's Health POG (really late, but it's been low on the list of priorities) and I just finally gave up.

Did anyone else end up with 4 extra 3-foot notebook bins and 5 extra 4-foot notebook bins? Looking at the pogs I put the correct amount out in seasonal

Did anyone else end up with 4 extra 3-foot notebook bins and 5 extra 4-foot notebook bins? Looking at the pogs I put the correct amount out in seasonal

I think they do that almost every year. Either you get too many or are short a few.

I would hang onto to them in case they are needed for any BTS Stationary endcaps. Looks better than using fencing.

Is there a trick to attaching the plastic label strip with the header to the shelf? This is the kind that holds the regular label strip in the usual place plus a strip across the top.
Was trying to get the ones attached to the Smoker's Health POG (really late, but it's been low on the list of priorities) and I just finally gave up.
The more recent batches of those things have been brutal. I just rubber mallet that shit.

It's probably simpler for them to send each store enough full cases to more than cover its needs than to have to prepare a special partial case for each store. The extra shippers are good to hang onto for flexing, and also to replace any that suffer a blowout due to yahoos overstocking.

Back