MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Is there a trick to attaching the plastic label strip with the header to the shelf? This is the kind that holds the regular label strip in the usual place plus a strip across the top.
Was trying to get the ones attached to the Smoker's Health POG (really late, but it's been low on the list of priorities) and I just finally gave up.

Did anyone else end up with 4 extra 3-foot notebook bins and 5 extra 4-foot notebook bins? Looking at the pogs I put the correct amount out in seasonal

Did anyone else end up with 4 extra 3-foot notebook bins and 5 extra 4-foot notebook bins? Looking at the pogs I put the correct amount out in seasonal

I think they do that almost every year. Either you get too many or are short a few.

I would hang onto to them in case they are needed for any BTS Stationary endcaps. Looks better than using fencing.

Is there a trick to attaching the plastic label strip with the header to the shelf? This is the kind that holds the regular label strip in the usual place plus a strip across the top.
Was trying to get the ones attached to the Smoker's Health POG (really late, but it's been low on the list of priorities) and I just finally gave up.
The more recent batches of those things have been brutal. I just rubber mallet that shit.

It's probably simpler for them to send each store enough full cases to more than cover its needs than to have to prepare a special partial case for each store. The extra shippers are good to hang onto for flexing, and also to replace any that suffer a blowout due to yahoos overstocking.

It's probably simpler for them to send each store enough full cases to more than cover its needs than to have to prepare a special partial case for each store. The extra shippers are good to hang onto for flexing, and also to replace any that suffer a blowout due to yahoos overstocking.
I blame TLs and ETLs for the overstocking. The time limits for uboats seem to keep shrinking and overstocking is the only way you get done on time in some cases.

Back