MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Where did you see that? So nothing needs to be left in home? What about what's left in back?

You didn't expect a well-thought out plan did you!? Absurd! Obviously you just need to "figure out" & "make a plan" for how to set Christmas where the Halloween merch is while also maintaining a no-flexed space because we have to protect findability at all costs, especially in these last few weeks to capture those sales!

Ok, in all seriousness this ridiculous contradiction does not surprise me. My recommendation would be to do what we've always done and ignore this no-flex bullshit in the name of efficiency for those tasked with executing the sets.

You didn't expect a well-thought out plan did you!? Absurd! Obviously you just need to "figure out" & "make a plan" for how to set Christmas where the Halloween merch is while also maintaining a no-flexed space because we have to protect findability at all costs, especially in these last few weeks to capture those sales!

Ok, in all seriousness this ridiculous contradiction does not surprise me. My recommendation would be to do what we've always done and ignore this no-flex bullshit in the name of efficiency for those tasked with executing the sets.
We ignored the 'no flex' bullshit and just flexed all of the seasonal left into the 3 middle small aisles and then the first 3 aisles of seasonal.. We also were told to untie the old pogs and not even worry about retying them since people would just push into the old spots and not even pay attention.

We have an entire aisle and a half of costumes left and I feel like they are not selling... I love halloween time

Back