Is anyone else's store starting to worry them?

They did turn off cash but my point is we have only a handful of SCOs and 2 can't take cash. I'm wondering why this isn't being fixed. Why it keeps being a problem. When they DO call a guy out to fix it, it breaks again within 2 weeks and then it's another months long wait to get it fixed again.

We got a pallet of bags yesterday, but thanks for telling me how to check when we're getting them!
My store's SCOs have been really bad in this regard the last couple months, we have 8 but regularly over half of them will not take cash. No idea what would have happened to cause them to suddenly be so unreliable.

My store's SCOs have been really bad in this regard the last couple months, we have 8 but regularly over half of them will not take cash. No idea what would have happened to cause them to suddenly be so unreliable.
My problem is how is it they can adjust the POS to go "ok you will not be charged money for the cash you wanted since we can't give it to you!" but they can't fix the cash problem. If it's a hardware issue that needs to be addressed.

I used to think our maintenance person was just lazy, that they weren't making repair calls because they're 4 minutes away from retiring, but now I'm hearing this is a problem elsewhere. Geez. Fix your sh*t, Target!

My problem is how is it they can adjust the POS to go "ok you will not be charged money for the cash you wanted since we can't give it to you!" but they can't fix the cash problem. If it's a hardware issue that needs to be addressed.

I used to think our maintenance person was just lazy, that they weren't making repair calls because they're 4 minutes away from retiring, but now I'm hearing this is a problem elsewhere. Geez. Fix your sh*t, Target!
I watched over SCO yesterday and they were hit or miss with cash all day.

At our store we only have 6 so it can back up quickly.

Also guests ignore the "card or contactless payment" screen.

That screen should just state "No Cash" when it doesn't work.

The whole SCO at my local Kroger is thousand times better.

After cutting hours so much, people started getting burned out & calling off. Now they can't get enough people to come in & the call-outs are getting worse so more people are leaving :(
^This 100%. Target has no clue about the importance of good morale and it’s costing them big-time. 🙁🙄

After cutting hours so much, people started getting burned out & calling off. Now they can't get enough people to come in & the call-outs are getting worse so more people are leaving :(
Maybe this is why there's been so many new people lately. We had BTS hiring and the new hiring just never stopped. Lot of people leaving I guess. The schedules seem to be thinner and thinner

Maybe this is why there's been so many new people lately. We had BTS hiring and the new hiring just never stopped. Lot of people leaving I guess. The schedules seem to be thinner and thinner
A couple of Sundays ago I took a day off but ended up working in the front because I cancelled my plans.

My store thought they could just schedule another TM but shorten their shift by TWO HOURS.

When I showed up to work Monday the priority pulls WERE DOUBLE for a normal Monday.

So my store's management basically screwed up the pull percentages for the rest of the week.

Good job!

Back